Manny Pacquiao posted this new video of him training for Lucas Mattyhsse, still fast

i heard about some issues after the horn loss, it's normal these days for fighters to blame the trainer and Manny has always been full of some excuse or other. And honestly, Roach is in such bad shape he probably can't do him much good anymore anyway. Or.., perhaps he told him to retire and manny disagreed, manny should retire, it's all downhill from here.

I know this might sting some guys the wrong way but I know a lot of boxing people, even though im not like a hardcore boxing fan Im just a bit above casual but I used to train boxing years ago im in my 30s now, and I know people who knew Roach and they all said Roach is good at playing the media.

Pac could have fired Roach years ago but felt sorry for him and gave him a check because of third world loyalty, Roach just isn't that great, Roach just relies on predicting knockouts for all his fights now and enjoys being a celebrity in Hollywood.

If Pac went under another trainer he probably would have gotten better, but you have to give Pac credit he basically fought off natural ability almost all his life, no amateur background, heck the mittwork Freddie dos with Many is the same way Buboy trained Manny as young teens in the philippines.

Roach is the one who talk shit on Pac, trust me here some guys are looking at his parkinsons and feeling sorry for him, Roach is a known D bag, I was surprised Justin Fortune even went back to train Pac after what Roach greedy ass did to him.

Fortune trained Manny the entire camp for the Solis fight, Roach went to take 500k to train Oscar de la hoya for the Mayweather fight and Bob Arum signed the six figure trainers check to Fortune instead of Roach, and Roach flew to San Antonio for one day to corner Manny for the Solis fight but he went there to snake that check, Fortune got pissed and Roach cussed him out and kicked him out the gym

The funny thing is Roach said Manny needs me he gave the media this sob story how Manny is like his son and he needs me in the corner and I have to be there for him, yet some filipino news media interviewed Pac during camp and he said no its okay I feel good with Fortune in my corner im okay training is going great.

Also dont believe the story of Roach and Pac, Roach is a master manipulator.

This guy never cared about Pac like that, Lenny De Jesus was the real trainer, but he had to work the corner for Klitschko in Germany as a cutman, so he asked a favor of Roach to help train Manny for the Ledwaba fight, Roach only did it as a favor and then Pacman destroyed Ledwaba and Roach said wow this kid can fight and decided to be his trainer

It was never with the mitt routine, because Roach let Lenny train him, Roach does this a lot

If you know how wild card works, he has smaller trainers there, Somodio is his right hand assistant but he has other trainers in the gym, he will put new guys with those trainers and if he see that guy has a following or is getting famous he will steal the kid away basically from that trainer and work with them

Almost all the other boxing trainers know about Roach, you know several big time trainers have all said who has Roach trained from the Amateurs? nobody he takes fighters who were already made so he gets the glory

He is doing the same thing with Aaron Pico, Pico never trained under roach as a kid he trained at Wild card with another trainer for 5 years competing in Amateur boxing from 11 to 15 years old before he turned pro, only now has Roach started working mitts with him and taking him under his wing because he sees Dollar signs and he knows people will give him credit for Pico as well like with the other guys.

Roach is an extremely jealous man, he got pissed that people were saying it was Alex Ariza who helped Manny climb weight, and then Roach wanted that credit so he started feuding with Ariza.

Thats Roach tactic dont buy the story that he held the mitts with Manny and saw something, that story is BS and fabricated by Roach.

Lampley would break down in tears if he got to touch Manny's calves.

Maybe he can get Lampley in there to massage his calves real good, get his legs in tip top shape. I'm sure he'd do it for free. BANG! BANG! BANG! Those calves back to Manny's '09 days.

Sorry to break it to you but Lampley hates Manny ever since the LGBTQ thing

I know this might sting some guys the wrong way but I know a lot of boxing people, even though im not like a hardcore boxing fan Im just a bit above casual but I used to train boxing years ago im in my 30s now, and I know people who knew Roach and they all said Roach is good at playing the media.

Pac could have fired Roach years ago but felt sorry for him and gave him a check because of third world loyalty, Roach just isn't that great, Roach just relies on predicting knockouts for all his fights now and enjoys being a celebrity in Hollywood.

If Pac went under another trainer he probably would have gotten better, but you have to give Pac credit he basically fought off natural ability almost all his life, no amateur background, heck the mittwork Freddie dos with Many is the same way Buboy trained Manny as young teens in the philippines.

Roach is the one who talk shit on Pac, trust me here some guys are looking at his parkinsons and feeling sorry for him, Roach is a known D bag, I was surprised Justin Fortune even went back to train Pac after what Roach greedy ass did to him.

Fortune trained Manny the entire camp for the Solis fight, Roach went to take 500k to train Oscar de la hoya for the Mayweather fight and Bob Arum signed the six figure trainers check to Fortune instead of Roach, and Roach flew to San Antonio for one day to corner Manny for the Solis fight but he went there to snake that check, Fortune got pissed and Roach cussed him out and kicked him out the gym

The funny thing is Roach said Manny needs me he gave the media this sob story how Manny is like his son and he needs me in the corner and I have to be there for him, yet some filipino news media interviewed Pac during camp and he said no its okay I feel good with Fortune in my corner im okay training is going great.

Also dont believe the story of Roach and Pac, Roach is a master manipulator.

This guy never cared about Pac like that, Lenny De Jesus was the real trainer, but he had to work the corner for Klitschko in Germany as a cutman, so he asked a favor of Roach to help train Manny for the Ledwaba fight, Roach only did it as a favor and then Pacman destroyed Ledwaba and Roach said wow this kid can fight and decided to be his trainer

It was never with the mitt routine, because Roach let Lenny train him, Roach does this a lot

If you know how wild card works, he has smaller trainers there, Somodio is his right hand assistant but he has other trainers in the gym, he will put new guys with those trainers and if he see that guy has a following or is getting famous he will steal the kid away basically from that trainer and work with them

Almost all the other boxing trainers know about Roach, you know several big time trainers have all said who has Roach trained from the Amateurs? nobody he takes fighters who were already made so he gets the glory

He is doing the same thing with Aaron Pico, Pico never trained under roach as a kid he trained at Wild card with another trainer for 5 years competing in Amateur boxing from 11 to 15 years old before he turned pro, only now has Roach started working mitts with him and taking him under his wing because he sees Dollar signs and he knows people will give him credit for Pico as well like with the other guys.

Roach is an extremely jealous man, he got pissed that people were saying it was Alex Ariza who helped Manny climb weight, and then Roach wanted that credit so he started feuding with Ariza.

Thats Roach tactic dont buy the story that he held the mitts with Manny and saw something, that story is BS and fabricated by Roach.

i don't disagree with the bulk of your post but that's the way the boxing business has always been. Angelo Dundee never taught Ali or Sugar Ray Leonard anything basic. He took them from someone else, that's the way it is. sometimes that's good because a Dundee has the right experience, knowledge and connections and sometimes it's bad because you get guys like dundee or Steward who'll hog as many guys as they can and never admit even under torture that they are spread too thin to handle those guys. I never felt roach was manipulative or a conman, never heard anything bad about his character in that way. His boxing knowledge or rather his inability to communicate that to Pacquio, who let's face it, is not too bright on his own, is limited. Hell, as fat as i am i could make a hard fight for pacquiao because I know he doesn't know a goddamned thing about cutting off a ring, no excuse for him not learning that sometime in the last 15 or so years with roach, i blamed him for that in the mayweather fight. pac was fucking clueless.

Last edited:
is lampley some gay rights activist?

He is a die hard liberal democrat since he was a teen. His views change with the parties views, so if his party decides this is what we believe he will switch his stance and share the same view, its like a cult mentality.

Im a democrat myself but not a leftists or treat it as a religion like Lamps

i don't disagree with the bulk of your post but that's the way the boxing business has always been. Angelo Dundee never taught Ali or Sugar Ray Leonard anything basic. He took them from someone else, that's the way it is. sometimes that's good because a Dundee has the right experience, knowledge and connections and sometimes it's bad because you get guys like dundee or Steward who'll hog as many guys as they can and never admit even under torture that they are spread too thin to handle those guys. I never felt roach was manipulative or a conman, never heard anything bad about his character in that way. His boxing knowledge or rather his inability to communicate that to Pacquio, who let's face it, is not too bright on his own, is limited. Hell, as fat as i am i could make a hard fight for pacquiao because I know he doesn't know a goddamned thing about cutting off a ring, no excuse for him not learning that sometime in the last 15 or so years with roach, i blamed him for that in the mayweather fight. pac was fucking clueless.

Roach is the most overrated trainer in boxing, I think he used to be a good offensive coach but now since his ego blew up with all the Celebs praising him and loving him in Hollywood he just doesn't bother studying tape or really teaching fighters

all his prefight strategy has been to talk shit and predict KOs

He never taught Manny how to cut the ring off, Manny was only able to trap guys in his prime because of pure athletic ability and his foot speed, now he just follows guys around, he cant make adjustments.

He is a die hard liberal democrat since he was a teen. His views change with the parties views, so if his party decides this is what we believe he will switch his stance and share the same view, its like a cult mentality.

Im a democrat myself but not a leftists or treat it as a religion like Lamps
well, he's a wierd guy.

Roach is the most overrated trainer in boxing, I think he used to be a good offensive coach but now since his ego blew up with all the Celebs praising him and loving him in Hollywood he just doesn't bother studying tape or really teaching fighters

He never taught Manny how to cut the ring off, Manny was only able to trap guys in his prime because of pure athletic ability and his foot speed, now he just follows guys around, he cant make adjustments.
manny never fought a mover before mayweather that i was aware of, i kept asking people if he had fought any really slick guys, i never got an answer, you can be fast, strong everything but if all a guy has to do is take a little step to offset you you're fucked, that was Liston's biggest problem with Ali, it wasn't just that he was too slow, he was actually pretty fast, he didn't know shit about cutting off a ring, so going straight ahead really fast is about as useless as trying to hit a person standing next to some railroad tracks with a train.

some fighters would say they're all overrated, Larry Holmes said it. Every trainer I ever had was lazy as fuck and all of them had some success stories under their belts, even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

well, he's a wierd guy.
yup he is weird, crying at everything.

And he has some deep seeded hate too, he gets really pissed off if you don't have the same views as him almost to the point of turning red

this is the same man who cheated on his crippled handed wife, beat up his young beauty queen girlfriend while smoking dope and sniff coke yet he likes to virtue signal all over pushing his politics and even dissed Mayweather for beating up women

anyway, getting back to "trainers" it's the american way which is one guy has means of production, the worker has to do all the work for no credit. At my old mma gym one of my buddies really ran that gym for over ten years, i doubt he ever made much over minimum wage and truth be told, when he started, he didn't have the experience to teach anything, that changed. anyway, the owner of that gym gets all the accolades and all the money, and all the fighters he can attract when all of us know he was never around, he has a rep as one of the best trainers in mma when i never saw him do all that much. my buddy started his own gym from scratch, he must feel stupid for being used like he was for all those years, i mean to ask him about it sometime. but ya man, american way, one guy does the shit work, someone else gets all the money and credit.

Sorry to break it to you but Lampley hates Manny ever since the LGBTQ thing
LGBT What is the Q? Did you hit the wrong button? Did you mean to hit the P button?

LGBT What is the Q? Did you hit the wrong button? Did you mean to hit the P button?
ya, did many say something about black transexuals? what gives, come on manny, plenty of trannies in the PI.

ya, did many say something about black transexuals? what gives, come on manny, plenty of trannies in the PI.

Not that many actually. Just loads of gays.

I think they just added the Q to the end now.

It stands for Questioning
8257128_orig.jpg

OK so I looked it up. For anyone else who did not know the Q stands for questioning. For people who do not know what they are. But where is the P? I know that they want to normalize pedophilia as well. Salon and other left wing publications are always trying to normalize the raping of children.

Yeah, I just looked it up. The list gets longer every couple of years. The next letter that will be added is a P for pedophilia. And no. I am not kidding.

How is this not a ban?

Yeah, I just looked it up. The list gets longer every couple of years. The next letter that will be added is a P for pedophilia. And no. I am not kidding.

you never know man

Back