Manny Pacquiao turns down fight with Alvarado

It'll be ponomarev or matthysse (who pac originally wanted) then. Crawford and Loma aren't happening (crawford might down hte line)

Mike saved most of what brain cells he has last, imo. Manny was gonna kill that poor bastard.

Mike saved most of what brain cells he has last, imo. Manny was gonna kill that poor bastard.

Yeah saved him so he can get stabbed in another bar fight or get his face slashed up again. Mike is a train wreck.

Yeah saved him so he can get stabbed in another bar fight or get his face slashed up again. Mike is a train wreck.
Yeah we talk a lot about Broner being a headcase and probably ending up in prison or a grave sooner rather than later, but Alvarado is just as bad if not worse. Don't quote me on this but I've heard rumors that Mike has/had gang ties and even though I'm not all that familiar with Denver I know that city has some really rough neighborhoods. He needs to get the fuck outta that type of life and get himself together. He's too old for that shit.

Yeah we talk a lot about Broner being a headcase and probably ending up in prison or a grave sooner rather than later, but Alvarado is just as bad if not worse. Don't quote me on this but I've heard rumors that Mike has/had gang ties and even though I'm not all that familiar with Denver I know that city has some really rough neighborhoods. He needs to get the fuck outta that type of life and get himself together. He's too old for that shit.

Yup heard the same. Also heard he doesn't actually want to fight anymore but he owes people who you don't want to be in a hole with. Hopefully the Pacman fight falling through doesn't get Mike sealed in a barrel and dumped in the ocean.

Broner is just a nutjob. The groping women and punching bowlers and showing up high to court stuff is beyond stupid but none of it seems too deep.

Please retire Manny, go govern or what ever and spend time with your family.

Please retire Manny, go govern or what ever and spend time with your family.

Fuck that.

So he can keep making it illegal to pass out condoms in hospitals in his country because "it goes against god" while his own fucking wife is on birth control? Or so he can be the only guy in congress to publicly call gays and lesbians animals?

Pacman is a lot of things but a good politician is not one of them. He needs to retire and just sing garbage ass karaoke for the rest of his life.

I thought this was a brave stance by Pacquiao. Having him fight Alvarado on an undercard is a huge insult for the future hall of famer. Especially considering that the only purpose of having him on the card in the first place was to hype and provide support for Crawford Horn.

He didn't want to get take advantage of, nor fight someone like Alvarado. If there's anyone that can defy Arum, it's him.

Pac's pro boxing career isn't likely to end well.

Fuck that.

So he can keep making it illegal to pass out condoms in hospitals in his country because "it goes against god" while his own fucking wife is on birth control? Or so he can be the only guy in congress to publicly call gays and lesbians animals?

Pacman is a lot of things but a good politician is not one of them. He needs to retire and just sing garbage ass karaoke for the rest of his life.
well, that's what happens when you elect a person into congress on the basis of their ability to beat people up in the ring. call me old fashioned, but that's not the first trait i look for in my representatives.

much like floyd, manny is brilliant in the ring, and a complete tool outside it. a normal society would watch his fights and ignore him in every other way. alas...

Does anyone know why Pac is still trying to fight? Hasnt he earned enough money? Does he just love the sport?

If Arum doesn't make the Pac-Crawford or Pac-Loma fights, that's promotional negligence. That's the only way either of them are going to get big fights with a lot of attention before Pac is out the door, which I expect to be very soon.

much like floyd, manny is brilliant in the ring, and a complete tool outside it. a normal society would watch his fights and ignore him in every other way. alas...

Floyd is awesome to follow these days outside the ring. He isn't a shitty politician, who spent all his money on a small militia and giving it to poor people.

Just the other day, I saw Floy riding a horse on a beach. He even has orange socks on.

And here he is looking like a cowboy. Is there anything this man won't do?!

Back