Manny Pacquiao vs Conor McGregor ...Really Manny?

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
"Manny Pacquiao: I've reached out to Conor McGregor about April boxing match"

Am I alone when saying that its very disappointing that Manny has gone this low where he is calling out an MMA fighter?

Sure its Conor McGregor but c'mon. Pacman is a legend! What is he trying to prove here? Show the world he can beat a guy with a pro record of 0-1? Show that he can knock Conor out in the first round? Does he think Conor really was giving Floyd problems? When you call out somebody at least have the guts to go to their sport and take care of business.

Thats why the money fight was intriguing. Conor called out Floyd and challenged him to a boxing match. The question was can this super popular MMA fighter, the underdog come in and do what 49 boxers couldnt and defeat Floyd Mayweather. The fight was meant to be entertaining, we all knew the outcome. Anyone with a brain knows Floyd carried Conor 10 rounds to give people a great show. Thats it.

I lost respect after finding out that a legend like Manny Pacquiao challenged Conor. If I find out he will be donating his purse to a charity than Im all for it. This is greedy coming from a born again christian willing to give an MMA fighter brain damage for a payday. Good for you Manny.

Everyone wanna be like floyd

If fans were stupid enough to shill out money and watch May-Mac then Manny might as well get a retirement fund too.

If Manny ever said he wanted Conor in an MMA fight and would make Conor tap out.

Take my money

I'm sure that a lot of boxers have seen what an easy payday that is and want in on it. Hell, even 44 year old retired De La Hoya wants that easy work.

Am I alone when saying that its very disappointing that Manny has gone this low where he is calling out an MMA fighter?

Sure its Conor McGregor but c'mon. Pacman is a legend! What is he trying to prove here? Show the world he can beat a guy with a pro record of 0-1? Show that he can knock Conor out in the first round? Does he think Conor really was giving Floyd problems? When you call out somebody at least have the guts to go to their sport and take care of business.

Thats why the money fight was intriguing. Conor called out Floyd and challenged him to a boxing match. The question was can this super popular MMA fighter, the underdog come in and do what 49 boxers couldnt and defeat Floyd Mayweather. The fight was meant to be entertaining, we all knew the outcome. Anyone with a brain knows Floyd carried Conor 10 rounds to give people a great show. Thats it.

I lost respect after finding out that a legend like Manny Pacquiao challenged Conor. If I find out he will be donating his purse to a charity than Im all for it. This is greedy coming from a born again christian willing to give an MMA fighter brain damage for a payday. Good for you Manny.

You are not alone.

It is sad to see Manny go that low. But I already lost love for him for his politics.

Yes this is pathetic. And I am someone who wouldn't mind seeing Conor get knocked out.

Ffs Conor just fucking stay in your lane.

He is making it really hard to be a fan atm.

Pathetic when Manny goes for a money fight, but so cool and brave when others do, right?

As I've heard so many shertards say over the last year or two...he's doing what will make him the most money, can you really blame him for that?

McGregor is the best bitch in town, with the most juicy pussy, that's it

It is sad to see Manny go that low. But I already lost love for him for his politics.

Yes this is pathetic. And I am someone who wouldn't mind seeing Conor get knocked out.

So only Conor can go for money fights......not GSP, Manny, or De La Hoya?

Fuck off!

easy money is not wisely spent

Pathetic when Manny goes for a money fight, but so cool and brave when others do, right?

As I've heard so many shertards say over the last year or two...he's doing what will make him the most money, can you really blame him for that?
when you tell your fans you fight because you love boxing and not for the money. Then ask to beat up some young kid for money. Kinda sends a bad message

That is a big fight. White UFC fans may not like. However, you need to keep in mind that Ireland is supporting McGregor and Manny Pac owns the Philippines.

That is an easy 2M PPV for Conor, with none of the other UFC champs getting their fingers on any of it. LOL

If I am Conor, this is the fight I will be pushing for. If I beat Manny, then obviously, I am fighting Paulie or Oscar.

That is a big fight. White UFC fans may not like. However, you need to keep in mind that Ireland is supporting McGregor and Manny Pac owns the Philippines.

That is an easy 2M PPV for Conor

I hear you, this fight will sell for that reason but do those countries do PPV?

I don't believe that's anything like 2M american buys.

That is an easy 2M PPV for Conor, with none of the other UFC champs getting their fingers on any of it. LOL

If I am Conor, this is the fight I will be pushing for. If I beat Manny, then obviously, I am fighting Paulie or Oscar.

Manny actually owns most of Asia in regards to fans.

Back