Manny Pacquiao vs Conor McGregor ...Really Manny?

when you tell your fans you fight because you love boxing and not for the money. Then ask to beat up some young kid for money. Kinda sends a bad message
He'll be 39 in a few days, clearly on the way out from boxing.

I fault him a lot less for going for money fights than certain younger fighters...

how much do you weigh? How many potato chips can you devour in a half hour? C'mon humor me

Retired competitive body builder, 6' 275lbs...........stop trolling

That is a big fight. White UFC fans may not like. However, you need to keep in mind that Ireland is supporting McGregor and Manny Pac owns the Philippines.

That is an easy 2M PPV for Conor, with none of the other UFC champs getting their fingers on any of it. LOL

If I am Conor, this is the fight I will be pushing for. If I beat Manny, then obviously, I am fighting Paulie or Oscar.
Conor is just hurting his legacy. De La Hoya as much as I cant stand him would put a beating on Conor more than Floyd did because Floyd did it for fun Oscar wants to beat Conor like some prostitute.

I hear you, this fight will sell for that reason but do those countries do PPV?

I don't believe that's anything like 2M american buys.
There is a huge population of Filipinos and Irish outside their respective countries. Also, the gate alone gives both fighters a lot of money.

It is not MayMac, but it is another bigger fight than Conor will ever have in the UFC.

I hear you, this fight will sell for that reason but do those countries do PPV?

I don't believe that's anything like 2M american buys.
I just dont see how it can be a blockbuster when before you had, lots of unknowns. We all know Conor is amateur a boxer as they come post Floyd and Conor couldnt do anything close to what he said he could. The "what if?" factor isnt there. Manny is a killer. If people want to buy that PPV make sure you are ok with paying for a very short match.

Last edited:
"Manny Pacquiao: I've reached out to Conor McGregor about April boxing match"

Am I alone when saying that its very disappointing that Manny has gone this low where he is calling out an MMA fighter?

Sure its Conor McGregor but c'mon. Pacman is a legend! What is he trying to prove here? Show the world he can beat a guy with a pro record of 0-1? Show that he can knock Conor out in the first round? Does he think Conor really was giving Floyd problems? When you call out somebody at least have the guts to go to their sport and take care of business.

Thats why the money fight was intriguing. Conor called out Floyd and challenged him to a boxing match. The question was can this super popular MMA fighter, the underdog come in and do what 49 boxers couldnt and defeat Floyd Mayweather. The fight was meant to be entertaining, we all knew the outcome. Anyone with a brain knows Floyd carried Conor 10 rounds to give people a great show. Thats it.

I lost respect after finding out that a legend like Manny Pacquiao challenged Conor. If I find out he will be donating his purse to a charity than Im all for it. This is greedy coming from a born again christian willing to give an MMA fighter brain damage for a payday. Good for you Manny.

I don't understand. He's gonna get paid mad money. MAD money. Why is anyone surprised?

It's FUCKING MONEY. A LOT of it. Why not??

Last edited:
Does Manny not want his rematch with that Australian teacher who got his belt?

I don't understand. He's gonna gdt paid mad money. MAD money. Why is anyone surprised?

It's FUCKING MONEY. A LOT of it. Ehy not??
He already has millions and some boxers (Manny was one) who protested Floyd vs Conor and talked about how it would ruin boxing, making a mockery of the sport etc. Then take part, Idc if he does or not. I just prefer those who stick to the honor they have for their word and sport they are in. Thats just me, Im an older fan that enjoys both sports.

Like you wouldn't take an easy fight for 100+ million dollars. Seriously, stfu.

"Manny Pacquiao: I've reached out to Conor McGregor about April boxing match"

Am I alone when saying that its very disappointing that Manny has gone this low where he is calling out an MMA fighter?

Sure its Conor McGregor but c'mon. Pacman is a legend! What is he trying to prove here? Show the world he can beat a guy with a pro record of 0-1? Show that he can knock Conor out in the first round? Does he think Conor really was giving Floyd problems? When you call out somebody at least have the guts to go to their sport and take care of business.

Thats why the money fight was intriguing. Conor called out Floyd and challenged him to a boxing match. The question was can this super popular MMA fighter, the underdog come in and do what 49 boxers couldnt and defeat Floyd Mayweather. The fight was meant to be entertaining, we all knew the outcome. Anyone with a brain knows Floyd carried Conor 10 rounds to give people a great show. Thats it.

I lost respect after finding out that a legend like Manny Pacquiao challenged Conor. If I find out he will be donating his purse to a charity than Im all for it. This is greedy coming from a born again christian willing to give an MMA fighter brain damage for a payday. Good for you Manny.
Lost respect for a guy trying to make the most money possible at his profession. You sound like a real winner bud....

Easy money for Manny. He won't string Connor along for 9 rounds either. He'll put him away early just to get one up on Floyd.

Conor could go fight a broom stick and he'd still break gate records.

Pacquiao, De La Hoya, Ferguson, just make the fight and take my money.

Easy money for both parties. Will probably happen.

LOL at "stoop this low".

You act like getting paid millions to stand in a ring, half naked and wing punches at another guy to render him unconscious is some noble endeavor to begin with....

So only Conor can go for money fights......not GSP, Manny, or De La Hoya?

Fuck off!
MMA Fighter challenging boxer to mma fight....pathetic.
Boxer calling out MMA fighter to boxing match....pathetic.
MMA fighter calling out boxer to boxing match...not pathetic.
Boxer calling out MMA fighter to MMA fight....never gonna happen.

Does Manny not want his rematch with that Australian teacher who got his belt?

If he wins his fight this month, Crawford is his mandatory. Won't be hearing about him too much longer. Arum has wanted Crawford to face Pac for a while now.

Back