Man's Unborn Twin Is The Biological Father Of His Son

No, the father of the unborn twin is the grandfather of the child in question.

What's so hard to understand about that? Idiot.
everybody_got_that_spaceballs.gif

No, the father of the unborn twin is the grandfather of the child in question.

What's so hard to understand about that? Idiot.

I wish I could have read this two years ago lmao. I lol'd at work and coworkers gave me a gay look.

twinception.

Great, when that kid becomes a teen he will definitely be like, “I DON’T HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU! YOU’RE NOT EVEN MY REAL DAD!!!”

Doctor should have played the Saw theme while he was telling the couple this shit.

This is his get out of jail free card. Dump the woman and baby, get other women pregnant, tell the court the offspring is not yours. Boom no child support.

Sounds like the guy paid the doctor a little extra to not take responsibility for the kid. I'd believe almost anything a doctor told me.

Title is a bit misleading. The father is the father, his sperm fertilized the egg. It's just he has two sets of DNA, the part that would've gone to the twin also went to him.

Great, when that kid becomes a teen he will definitely be like, “I DON’T HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU! YOU’RE NOT EVEN MY REAL DAD!!!”

That's right! I killed that motherfucker and absorbed him, just like I'm going to do to your bitch ass if you don't take out the trash.

I would kill my fucking brother if he did some shit like that... if it was the last thing I ever did, his ass would be grass (I can't remember if I just finally realized what that saying means).

#UnbornTwinLivesMatter #ChimeraBless

I am two twins in one: Model has two skin tones after becoming FUSED in womb with unborn fraternal twin sister

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-4564494/Model-fused-twin-sister-womb.html

Besides having her torso split down the middle with a different color, Muhl has always been plagued with sickness, such as colds, migraines and terrible menstrual cycles

Damn. It's almost like nature tries to kill off certain babies because it knows they're faulty.

I have a coworker who had colon cancer at 30, has Crohn's disease, some kind of skin condition, kidney issues, etc. And she said she's been in and out of the hospital her entire life. Her siblings are all tall and good-looking while she's short and pretty damn fugly.

Back