Many Muslims Have More Freedom to Practice Their Religion in the USA than in the Middle East

Ya bro. It's almost as if there are no shades of gray in the world and everything is just a simplistic dichotomy. If you are raped, it never even happened, because some people are raped and murdered, which is much worse.

Jesus fucking christ you are so dumb it's unbelievable.

MUSLIMS ARE NOT OPPRESSED IN THE USA. They are better off in the USA than in any Muslim country. If they ARE oppressed in the USA, why do they constantly migrate there? Are they masochists? So Muslims oppress Muslims in Muslim countries more than non-Muslims oppress Muslims in the USA? ROFL utterly comical.

The fact that Muslims may suffer much graver conditions in some Middle Eastern countries

LOL FAIL AGAIN. I never even mentioned the middle east. I am talking about the Muslim world. You do realise most Muslims aren't middle-eastern, right?

many of which are bombed out shitholes (thanks Goldennirvana!)

????????????

Explain.

does not negate the fact that some Muslims may experience milder forms of oppression in the US.

So Muslims oppress Muslims in Muslim countries more than non-Muslims oppress Muslims in the USA? ROFL utterly comical.

Also... "some" Muslims? Which ones? You're floundering.

Where in God's name did you study logic?

Examples of how Muslims are oppressed in the USA, please.

But the left says Muslims are oppressed in the USA... so how can you say "of course they are better off here"?

And LOL... why'd you think every Muslim country is third world?

We would have to do alot of opressing to make it worse than a 3rd world country.

Sorry that you think so little of the USA. Maybe you should go to obe of those countries, get some perspective. We can opress the hell out of people and still be better.

Jesus fucking christ you are so dumb it's unbelievable.

MUSLIMS ARE NOT OPPRESSED IN THE USA. They are better off in the USA than in any Muslim country. If they ARE oppressed in the USA, why do they constantly migrate there? Are they masochists? So Muslims oppress Muslims in Muslim countries more than non-Muslims oppress Muslims in the USA? ROFL utterly comical.

LOL FAIL AGAIN. I never even mentioned the middle east. I am talking about the Muslim world. You do realise most Muslims aren't middle-eastern, right?

????????????

Explain.

So Muslims oppress Muslims in Muslim countries more than non-Muslims oppress Muslims in the USA? ROFL utterly comical.

Also... "some" Muslims? Which ones? You're floundering.

Are you under the impression that dissecting the assbeating you received into disparate parts is going to make people unable to see the forest for the trees?

And the conservatives hate them. Wonder why.

Western conservatives? Many do. Because they know that Muslim immigration into the West will end in disaster. Muslims have precisely nothing positive to offer the West (or the rest of the non-Muslim world).

We would have to do alot of opressing to make it worse than a 3rd world country.

Sorry that you think so little of the USA. Maybe you should go to obe of those countries, get some perspective. We can opress the hell out of people and still be better.

Muslims aren't oppressed in the USA. Muslims know that, which is why they flock to the USA and COMPLAIN when anyone says immigration from Muslim countries into the USA should be stopped. They're desperate to live in the USA... they must love that oppression. #DatOppressionDoe

Are you under the impression that dissecting the assbeating you received into disparate parts is going to make people unable to see the forest for the trees?

Counter-arguments present in your post: zero

I'd particularly like responses to these two requests...

many of which are bombed out shitholes (thanks Goldennirvana!)

????????????

Explain.

Where in God's name did you study logic?

If Turkey hypothetically had 23 times the military might of the US and was killing thousands of innocent people in America with drone strikes I’d totally move to Turkey. Way safer place to practice my religion free from attack!

Muslims aren't oppressed in the USA. Muslims know that, which is why they flock to the USA and COMPLAIN when anyone says immigration from Muslim countries into the USA should be stopped. They're desperate to live in the USA... they must love that oppression. #DatOppressionDoe
Muslims in the United States: 3,500,000
Muslims in the entire world: 1,600,000,000

This idea that Muslims all over the world are flocking into a country they know doesn’t oppress them is statistically quite silly...

Muslims in the United States: 3,500,000
Muslims in the entire world: 1,600,000,000

This idea that Muslims all over the world are flocking into a country they know doesn’t oppress them is statistically quite silly...

But I never said "Muslims all over the world are flocking" to the USA, or even implied such a thing, so your 'point' isn't actually a point, just your typical insane leftist rambling. LEL

You know muslims are very conservative right?

Don't be obtuse.

You know the point im making.

We need American conservatism in America.

This is precisely what Islam does,they move into the west under the generosity of their easy immigration policies. They don’t cause issue for the most part until they have some numbers. First it’s we want to wear burkas while getting service ie banks,stores,I’d photos etc. Then when we have laws that contradict this they claim oppression and islamophobia. Then our own fucking government “ Canada” in my case pass motions m103 style to combat that. And they milk the system at the cost of taxpayers. If any Muslims here want to refute this statement feel free,Ive yet to see one deny this fact with anything other than deflection.

You seem to have missed that this was a conversation about religious liberty and the right to freely worship, which I was defending. Immigration is a separate topic.
For some posters here if you mention Islam or anything remotely related to it the immigration question comes to their mind and not only that they act like you're the weird one for not doing the same. I was grilled about Muslim immigration in a thread about Egypt o_O
Because they're the oppressed minority. All ~1.6 billion of them, or a quarter of the planets population. They're practically extinct.
That's like saying since Christianity is the most practiced religion world wide Christians can't be oppressed. Do you think that makes any sense?

Kafir-kun I’ll address what you just said. I would wager 85 if not more percent of this forum is from the western world. So our only concern about Islamic violence to be really honest with you only stems from the issue of immigration and bringing your shit to us. The Middle East has always been a religious hotbed of conflict,and I suspect it always will be. You although seemly quite knowledgeable on Islam always cherry pick issues placed before you. If you can answer this one question I will never question you again. Do you believe the western fear of Islamic immigrants is justified? If not please explain why not

Its getting there. I see it on this forum, for sure.
The jury is still out I’m waiting for the resident expert to chime in prove me wrong by actually addressing Islam in the western world. So far all I see is double talk and denial. Or at least an admission they know zero about Islam in the west.

Back