Many Muslims Have More Freedom to Practice Their Religion in the USA than in the Middle East

It is your blatant silence and refusing to rise up with your so called peaceful majority bullshit and fix your own problems with Islam.

sorry dude, but there's a LOT going on behind the scenes the world isn't seeing.. I've witnessed tons of rich folks (Muslim & Jewish folks alike) writing off massive checks donating to orgs & countries fighting off &/or helping those who have suffered from Islam extremism. it's called charity. see below.

it is in all three of the abrahamic religions. seeking praise in any fashion for your charitable contributions defeats the purpose of what charity is about. that's why we never hear about news like this as much as we'd like. I learned about this during an impromptu lecture after a donor meeting at a non profit I did consulting work for about a year ago - two donors who are best friends (one Jewish & the other Muslim) that are scholars & they really delivered insight to the lot of us.

wow the war room is a funny place

Last edited:
Of course they do just like everyone else. That’s why I hate when they try to preach their bullshit about how great Islam is. My Uber driver tried to tell me I should join Islam, get the fuck out of here.

Of course they do just like everyone else. That’s why I hate when they try to preach their bullshit about how great Islam is. My Uber driver tried to tell me I should join Islam, get the fuck out of here.

Well at least they aren’t not trying to build at mosque at ground zero...wait never mind. You know political correctness has gone full retard when this shit happens.

Interesting,while were waiting for it to pass in the year of 2017 it would be nice to see some sort of light at the end of the tunnel.

The big light at the end of the tunnel is demography. Fertility rates are going down. A huge bulge in the population of males between ages 15-25 always leads to instability and violence. It looks like that bulge is ebbing.

Back