March For Life Today in D.C.

There are several people on this forum who have voiced opposition to services that they have used themselves when they needed it. For example, one guy who hates entitlements openly admits to having collected unemployment compensation.

To me, if you support something when you need it, and denounce it when you don't, you're being a hypocrite without any true principles.

I just object to the wording, "I had an abortion", that's factually incorrect. She definitely had the abortion.

I understand and appreciate being emotionally invested in it, I don't want to understate that.
For lack of a better word

Can one be pro-life and pro irresponsible people having abortions? I suppose not.

Does anyone have figures on what our population would be if abortions never took place. And how it would effect the population say, 50 years from now?

I still do not understand why this has been a rallying cry for social conservatives for about 45 years. This issue is dead, and the Supreme Court is not going to overturn Roe v Wade. This issue is, at best, a distraction from other real issues that actually could be impacted. At worst, it is a carrot that is dangled in the face of people who are otherwise politically torn, although progress is never going to made on the issue. This and gun control are just two issues that need to die...

Exactly . . . some groups are just awesome at setting themselves up for failure . . . move on to fixing things that really need taken care of and stop spinning your wheels about spilled milk.

I may not agree with abortion, but some of this stuff is out of my hands.

Can one be pro-life and pro irresponsible people having abortions? I suppose not.

Does anyone have figures on what our population would be if abortions never took place. And how it would effect the population say, 50 years from now?

If current situations are any indicator I think Darwinism would take care of it . . .

On a personal level I don't agree with abortion and would have a hard time living with my-self if a girl I knocked up had one. Rape, incest, and health are another story, but killing a fetus, because you're ''not ready'' is imo immoral. That being said if other people want to be gross, that's not my decision, so I guess I'm Pro Choice. It wouldn't bother me if birth control abortions became illegal though.

lmao Donald "every child is a precious gift from god"

Holy shit, it fucking boggles my mind how people don't see through that.

Fucking most divisive dude to ever hold office speaking that way LOL. Conned his goofballs like its nothin.

<{Heymansnicker}>

I believe that abortion is murder and I don't have a problem saying that in real life. I want a Supreme Court that believes that to.
You should learn english if you want people too take you seriously.

I didint use protection and I need to kill this sperm before it grows.

Yeah your a loser.....
You're illiterate. Please make sure you use a condom, we can't have the less intelligent out there breeding willy-nilly.

Fucking most divisive dude to ever hold office speaking that way LOL. Conned his goofballs like its nothin.

<{Heymansnicker}>
I'd bet $10,000 that 'Ol Pussygrabber McDaughter FeelyHands is personally responsible for more abortions than he could count on one tiny little greasy orange hand.

We're at the point in time where there's too many people. Build more planned parenthood centes and branch out to africa and india with it please.

Im not sure why people want babies born to people that don't want the child. Just causing more issues.

I would actually prefer that those folks get better access to and learn to better use birth control so abortion isn't simply seen as another form of birth control. We should get better at actually preventing unwanted pregnancies rather than expanding access to services that end them in my opinion.

I would actually prefer that those folks get better access to and learn to better use birth control so abortion isn't simply seen as another form of birth control. We should get better at actually preventing unwanted pregnancies rather than expanding access to services that end them in my opinion.
You do know that planned parenthood isn’t just some evil dungeon where babies are impaled along the walls and stuff right?

Planned parenthood offers tons of services to educate and assist women with safe birth control.

<{Heymansnicker}>

You really believe that this dude is the most divisive person to ever hold office? How long have you been voting and were you in a coma for the previous administration?

You do know that planned parenthood isn’t just some evil dungeon where babies are impaled along the walls and stuff right?

Planned parenthood offers tons of services to educate and assist women with safe birth control.

Where in the world did I state anything about PP being a dungeon where babies are impaled?

What part of expanding access to and increasing the use of birth control was confusing to you? That can all be accomplished without increasing abortions or access to abortions. I pray that some day proper use of birth control significantly decreases the perceived need for abortions at all.

You really believe that this dude is the most divisive person to ever hold office? How long have you been voting and were you in a coma for the previous administration?
You really are a grade A moran, eh?

<36>

As someone who's had an abortion.. I regret that a child wasnt given an opportunity because her and I werent responsible enough to use protection. Ill have to live with that forever as I'm sure she will.
I can relate

You really are a grade A moran, eh?

<36>

Right up there with you bud . . . stop playing like you're some genius. Can't read, can't answer questions . . . go right to trying to be catty and insulting.

Back