Marco Rubio wants to eliminate the poor by reducing Social Security and Medicare Benefits

Will this Make America Great Again?

• Total voters
If all the poor are dead then there is no more poor. I like this idea. Can we do this worldwide and just put them all somewhere so I don’t have to see them die?

If all the poor are dead then there is no more poor. I like this idea. Can we do this worldwide and just put them all somewhere so I don’t have to see them die?

But then who would make your Big Mac for you every day?

Your lazy entitled arse wont do it.

I say the same thing in every discussion about social security.

If you want to cut, privatize or “reform” the program you have to either accept high poverty rates among the elderly, who have contributed their whole lives and are the most vulnerable. That or you better have an alternative (then why kill social security)?

There are no other options. And because it’s popular with old folks it’s never been politically possible. But we know the clowns in power have no issue doing unpopular bills!

But then who would make your Big Mac for you every day?

Your lazy entitled arse wont do it.

Outside of the fact that I don’t go to eat fast food, I am firmly of the belief that minimum wage jobs should only be for the retired and those who are in post secondary looking to start their careers.

If you are too dumb to go to university/college - depending on which country you’re in - and you get stuck working minimum wage you are not adding anything to society and we’re better off without you.

Back