Marijuana as a PED/strain question.

I dunno alot of times I find I fight better drunk. On my kicks I can get full torque on the kick. And I don't feel the hits when I get hit. I might go my next fights all hammered up

Maybe for me, marijuana has a lot of things to contribute in our environment not only for getting you high on what you want but also it can help us to cure many illnesses or it can be used as a medicine. As of now, many people are using CBD for medical purposes that's why it needs to be legalized and i just read this along the way https://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/blogs/marijuana-news/marijuana-the-best-solution. Try to read, it will help you.

I dunno alot of times I find I fight better drunk. On my kicks I can get full torque on the kick. And I don't feel the hits when I get hit. I might go my next fights all hammered up

Im not an amazing basketball player but my best basketball game im HS was played drunk.
14 pts, 8 ass, 6 steals, 8 rebounds at 5'4", 1 foul.
Normally i averaged 4 pts and 2 ass with 5steals and 4.5 fouls. I told the coach i was drunk as fuck too and i got shirted:(

Back