Marijuana Will be Legal Across Canada as of October 17th

How do I start business in Canada? Actually better yet, is Canada too cold to grow marijuana?

Lawless, maple syrup drinking, milk bag using, degenerates.

We need to build a wall up north instead.

I was talking to a realtor in my area (lots of agriculture) a couple months ago. He said that the prices on big greenhouse operations were rising fast.

Last edited:
Canada actually grows some of the best bud in the world. Often grown in the summer but usually grown inside.

All the best weed is grown indoor, in a controled environment anyway.

But isnt indoor grown very expensive?

Eh, it does not matter, I am sure the Wall Street Banks will finance a corporation, and be able to mass produce weed cheaper than anyone, and just flood the market, and buy up all the prime locations to set up retail.

Lol I can’t believe Muricans actually think this, although sadly many do. It was 92 degrees here in BC today.

Fuckin A.
And considering we all live in Igloos up here, that's pretty damn good. Don't have any running water, but the whale fishing makes up for it.

But isnt indoor grown very expensive?
You seem a bit ignorant on the subject.

The profit obviously surpasses the expenses. Or else why would anyone grow weed indoors?

It doesn't really matter what part of the world you are from, the best weed is always grown indoor in a controlled environment.

It's amazing how long it takes to pass it. Oct 17 I believe is the legal date. But they have been going back and forth ... back and forth ... between the Senate.. who add a dozen pork related amendments... then back to the commons to debate those... back to the Senate. Christ...

It's been legal for me since I was 16, so it makes no matter to me.. lol.

But once they put that into law and release the Gini from that bottle..ie: the unconscionable amount of money the government is going to make from sales... no conservative government will ever repeal that, regardless of their moral stance on the issue.

Ok cons...try repealing this and make do with 10 billion less dollars in your budget every year.

Last edited:
Fuckin A.
And considering we all live in Igloos up here, that's pretty damn good. Don't have any running water, but the whale fishing makes up for it.

My igloo melted today, so now I’m homeless. We can’t afford the air conditioner to keep the ice solid.:(

You seem a bit ignorant on the subject.

Well, the profit obviously surpasses the expenses. Or else why would anyone grow weed indoors?

It doesn't really matter what part of the world you are from, the best weed is always grown indoor in a controlled environment.

As it becomes legal, more and more producers will spring up increasing competition. Whoever has the lowest overhead will win out. So I guess I am asking, is there a cheaper way to grow Marijuana than indoors.

Fuckin A.
Rode my polar bear to work this morning.

In places that are already legalized, how popular are ready made edibles? I was in Amsterdam 2 years ago and it took a while for me to find decent space cake that had a decent amount of THC. But I was a tourist so maybe I just didn't know where to look.

As it becomes legal, more and more producers will spring up increasing competition. Whoever has the lowest overhead will win out. So I guess I am asking, is there a cheaper way to grow Marijuana than indoors.
Sure, throw some seeds in the dirt. It'll be shit weed comparatively that no one will buy though.

I'm still waiting to see how it unfolds. If the government does this "yeh it's legal only if the government is selling it" type of vice-grip, mafia like monopoly on it.

If they'll shut down the small time, private sector shops. It'd be a shame. It's always good to have a little competition.

Lol I can’t believe Muricans actually think this, although sadly many do. It was 92 degrees today...
Yeah but thats like Celcius or whatever weird scale you use up there. Probably really cold.

LOL. But seriously, congrats. You guys are already so chill up there...how much more now that everyone will be stoned to bejesus.

this won't hamper or hinder syrup production now will it?
I live on that stuff

What do Koreans eat when they get the munchies? I'm picturing popcorn but that can't be right.

Back