Mark Delarosa signed to UFC (first married UFC couple).

Seems like they decided he was way too small to compete on TUF 27 (he apparently tried out, and it's likely to be 145 or 155lbs).

Now all they have to do is sign Peterson and put him in there with Mark.

It wasn't uncalled for though, he no showed an event in which he was the main event. Didn't even notify the promotion or anyone that worked there, just went away.
I disagree. If Delarosa was telling the truth, which I believe he was, then fuck the promotion. Not allowing a fighter to view the other weighing in is insane.

They got engaged over the summer but to my knowledge still aren't legally married (I believe thats the case with Nunes and Nina as well).

they got pretend married in vegas last year

Hushband of UFC fighter Montana Delarosa just signed with the UFC making them the first UFC married couple.

Mark is known for training at Team Takedown back when it was a thing and no showing an AXS TV legacy FC main event against steven peterson for no apparent reason.

oh technically travis and ronda are the first

oh technically travis and ronda are the first
She was no longer an active fighter when they got married (removed from the rankings and no fights scheduled for the entire year). She was basically retired when they got married a few months ago (Browne might be retired as well)

So this is top shelf trending material...WTF Sherdog?

How the fuck is this guy getting a shot before Ocho Peterson?

This guy literally didnt show up to a title fight without giving any reason or notice.

Does the UFC really not give a fuck when these guys show unprofessional tendencies before they've even reached the big show? They just signed that John Redmond guy who showed up like 16 lbs overweight for a title fight too.

So this is top shelf trending material...WTF Sherdog?
Two married young prospects is 10x better than your usual trending material ("Mcgregor is fighitng manny pac" "colby got hit in the head with a boomerang" "diaz might come back if they pay him 10 million dollars" "masvidal tweets he hates bisping").

If anything you should be happy that there's some non 4chan shit on the first page.......

I disagree. If Delarosa was telling the truth, which I believe he was, then fuck the promotion. Not allowing a fighter to view the other weighing in is insane.

If he is why didn't he make a statement at the time?

How the fuck is this guy getting a shot before Ocho Peterson?
Ocho had recent chances of getting into the UFC and came up short on both. He got destroyed against Higo in his title fight and that would of gotten him in. They then invited Ocho to the fightpass contender series but he lost his fight against some TAM prospect. They'll probably invite him to the next season of the contender series.

Ocho had recent chances of getting into the UFC and came up short on both. He got destroyed against Higo in his title fight and that would of gotten him in. They then invited Ocho to the fightpass contender series but he lost his fight against some TAM prospect. They'll probably invite him to the next season of the contender series.

So fucking over Legacy and then fighting once for Combate is better than taking tough fights and losing?

I'm saying De La Rosa has no merit for this compared to Ocho.

Ocho would have whooped De La Rosa no doubt.
Would of been the favorite but not by a ton. Ocho has the same fighting strategy of his teammate Damon Jackson who fought in the UFC as well (cut 20-25lbs and then try to bully your opponent).

Ocho has jake shields level striking and gets lit up every single time he fights a guy he can't take down. Fight with Mark would of been interesting because mark is significantly smaller (could easily fight at FLW) but has better wrestling credentials and much better striking.

Two married young prospects is 10x better than your usual trending material ("Mcgregor is fighitng manny pac" "colby got hit in the head with a boomerang" "diaz might come back if they pay him 10 million dollars" "masvidal tweets he hates bisping").

If anything you should be happy that there's some non 4chan shit on the first page.......

Are you just salty because it was your post there little buddy?

I'll be more impressed when they are actually successful in the UFC, I could care less if they happen to be married.

Are you just salty because it was your post there little buddy?
Nope. Just find it funny that a non troll thread gets made and someone actually complains about it like its a bad thing :rolleyes: (gotta love sherdog)

Would of been the favorite but not by a ton. Ocho has the same fighting strategy of his teammate Damon Jackson who fought in the UFC as well (cut 20-25lbs and then try to bully your opponent).

Ocho has jake shields level striking and gets lit up every single time he fights a guy he can't take down. Fight with Mark would of been interesting because mark is significantly smaller (could easily fight at FLW) but has better wrestling credentials and much better striking.

If he had Jake Shields level striking Higo and Benito would have taken him out. Ocho held his own and was the one bringing it at the end of both those fights.

Just feels to me like they gave Mark a contract cause his wife has one. Mark hasn't taken on a single relevant soul on the local circuit.

She was no longer an active fighter when they got married (removed from the rankings and no fights scheduled for the entire year). She was basically retired when they got married a few months ago (Browne might be retired as well)

shes not removed from the rankings, she is still on the rankings today

So, if anyone is interested, according to MMA Weekly, DLR debuts at UFC 219, in two weeks, against Tim Elliott at 135lbs.

Brutal debut. Elliott will run riot on him.

Back