Mark Delarosa signed to UFC (first married UFC couple).

Nope. Just find it funny that a non troll thread gets made and someone actually complains about it like its a bad thing :rolleyes: (gotta love sherdog)

I just don't see how this is really all that relevant I would rather hear non-troll threads about people a bit more relevant to the grand scheme of things.

It's a good thing that they are both signed to the UFC yes, but are they really the next big thing in MMA?

If he had Jake Shields level striking Higo and Benito would have taken him out. Ocho held his own and was the one bringing it at the end of both those fights.
He did almost get taken out in both fights. Benito fight he was outstruck two to 1 and had blood coming out of his mouth and both eyes. Higo fight literally everyone talking about how you could get beat up that bad and not get finished (he looked like he needed facial reconstruction surgery when it ended). Strike total was 3 to 1 ratio......

He did almost get taken out in both fights. Benito fight he was outstruck two to 1 and had blood coming out of his mouth and both eyes. Higo fight literally everyone talking about how you could get beat up that bad and not get finished (he looked like he needed facial reconstruction surgery when it ended). Strike total was 3 to 1 ratio......

And yet he was still competitive in spots, the Lopez fight was a split decision, not a beatdown.

That's what happens when you fight good fighters, which Delarosa hasn't done at all, in fact he literally ran away from the one tough matchup he had without so much as a tweet about it.

It's a good thing that they are both signed to the UFC yes, but are they really the next big thing in MMA?
There both incredible young and fight in shallow divisions so we will be seeing them in the UFC for quite some time. Wife is already ranked (although to be fair, there's hardly anyone in that division) and mark is fighting tim elliot in a few weeks so we won't have to wait long to see where he stands in the grand scheme of things

So, if anyone is interested, according to MMA Weekly, DLR debuts at UFC 219, in two weeks, against Tim Elliott at 135lbs.

Brutal debut. Elliott will run riot on him.
Mick Maynard is getting payback for ruining his legacy event (feed him to the wolves)

If he is why didn't he make a statement at the time?
First of all he didnt no show the fight, he told them after the weigh in he wasnt going to fight. His opponent weighed 3 pounds over at his first attempt and 2.5 over on his second attempt. Then they move the scale to a location where Delarosa and his team have no access to see the weigh in themselves and suddenly Peterson makes weight on the third try. So he cut 2.5 pounds off of a super dehydrated body in 20 minutes? Nope sorry didnt happen and Delarosa was right in this situation.

Lombard and leterneau were never married lol. Lombard was just fucking her for a while before he chucked her
I meant that Ronda and Browne were married, and well Lombard and Val were together, that's what matters at the end of the day..

I meant that Ronda and Browne were married, and well Lombard and Val were together, that's what matters at the end of the day..

Apparently hector was still married when he started to fuck Valerie. But then again Valerie is a single mom and younger single moms are generally extremely desperate and very, very easy to bend over

Apparently hector was still married when he started to fuck Valerie. But then again Valerie is a single mom and younger single moms are generally extremely desperate and very, very easy to bend over
meh, i don't buy that narrative for her, isn't like she turned into a single mom in the last 3 years, her daughter is like 15, so she probably became mom at 19-22.. 15 years as a mom you've to be ok with such thing..

87fb57637329198c76ba7d37f5825b6b.png

meh, i don't buy that narrative for her, isn't like she turned into a single mom in the last 3 years, her daughter is like 15, so she probably became mom at 19-22.. 15 years as a mom you've to be ok with such thing..

87fb57637329198c76ba7d37f5825b6b.png
13 yo

Absolutely hilarious that we've gone to talking about which fighters are married to who and which fighters are fucking who. Can we start TMZ section of the forum?

Hushband of UFC fighter Montana Delarosa just signed with the UFC making them the first UFC married couple.

Mark is known for training at Team Takedown back when it was a thing and no showing an AXS TV legacy FC main event against steven peterson for no apparent reason.

Def not the first..
-Joe B and Megan, Amanda and Nina, Rocky and Tecia.. married.
-Lombard and Valerie, Caraway and Tate, Fili and PVZ, Cody and PVZ.. dated.
-Pat Barry and Rose were dating while Pat was in the UFC, and still together.
-Browne and Rhonda dated while both in the UFC, then married.

Def not the first..
-Joe B and Megan, Amanda and Nina, Rocky and Tecia.. married.
-Lombard and Valerie, Caraway and Tate, Fili and PVZ, Cody and PVZ.. dated.
-Pat Barry and Rose were dating while Pat was in the UFC, and still together.
-Browne and Rhonda dated while both in the UFC, then married.
The title is married ufc couples and you then list a bunch of non married couples ???? (What ?).

The only married ufc fighters you listed where Ronda and Browne and they got married after Ronda retired (good chance Browne is retired as well meaning both got married after ufc ). Nunes and Torres are both not legally married

The title is married ufc couples and you then list a bunch of non married couples ???? (What ?).

The only married ufc fighters you listed where Ronda and Browne and they got married after Ronda retired (good chance Browne is retired as well meaning both got married after ufc ). Nunes and Torres are both not legally married
Comprehension is key as an adult kiddo.. stated what I listed. And no, the listed married couples I placed, are married by law, as common law marriage is recognized and valid for one couple and the other engaged.. Plus you miss the Joe B and Megan.. who is technically signed to the UFC.. next.

Poor guy. Elliott is going to make him wish he didn't have bad blood with Legacy.

Diego Sanchez and Ali Sonoma. I swear he went kooky after that relationship was through. He was once a normal guy.

Nah, first married couple in UFC was Conor and Lobov

Back