Mark Hamill Hates The Last Jedi

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Please move to the bigger thread if you need to, I just thought this deserves its own. For the record, I actually enjoyed TLJ but I can def see how some hate it, especially those who grew up as big fans. I only became a fan in my twenties.

This video is hilarious. I literally spat at my phone while watching it. As an actor, he might just play the role as it is written but Hamill knows how much Star Wars means to the fans, and that's probably why he is so indifferent/disappointed about it. Just the look on his face says it all.

"If I leak something they'd cut off my head and throw it right in my face"

<45>

People care too much about this Kid's movie.

Hamill is in the *I'm getting sick of your shit* phase of his life.

Doesn't matter. They could crap in a jar, label it organic wookie turds and it would sell.

Well as a 7 year old kid when I first saw luke then grew up and named my son luke. And it was my thing growing up. Well mark Hamil is right.
If you think your going to recapture your youth. You will be disappointed.
I watched last night and to be honest.
I'm gutted..
Rian Johnson has the title of the man who killed... Starwars.

That whole video was dumb. Terrible editing. Whoever made that should perform seppuku with a Lazer sword.

Well as a 7 year old kid when I first saw luke then grew up and named my son luke. And it was my thing growing up. Well mark Hamil is right.
I'm gutted..

Disagree entirely. The movie had problems but I like how they handled Luke's arc in the movie.

I read this as Matt Hamill and was expecting some humor. Left disappointed.

Hamill knows how much Star Wars means to the fans, and that's probably why he is so indifferent/disappointed about it. Just the look on his face says it all.

I'm gutted..

<WellThere>

When did they start allowing one to like people's posts on Sherdog?

When you discover the answer to this, you will see why a lot of older accounts have poor ratios newb.
He knows. That is the poster formerly known as John Wick.

There are a few posters that scrapped their old accounts primarily, I believe so that they can build a bigger 'like' to 'post' ratio without those old legacy pre-like posts averaging in.

Please move to the bigger thread if you need to, I just thought this deserves its own. For the record, I actually enjoyed TLJ but I can def see how some hate it, especially those who grew up as big fans. I only became a fan in my twenties.

This video is hilarious. I literally spat at my phone while watching it. As an actor, he might just play the role as it is written but Hamill knows how much Star Wars means to the fans, and that's probably why he is so indifferent/disappointed about it. Just the look on his face says it all.

If The Last Jedi is anything like The Force Awakens, I completely understand his point of view. I don't know how a company known for it's superior creativity dropped the ball on a project like a Star Wars follow up trilogy. How could that happen? How could Disney fuck up Star Wars?

I first read the title of the thread as matt hamill as was like why does any care what he thinks about star wars

Back