Mark Hunt moving to LHW??

sorry forgot i was dealing with double digit iq sherdog full of single non-athletes who can't grasp sarcasm because they have never spent time with a woman

The worst time wasting troll here talking shiet.

How surprising....

The worst time wasting troll here talking shiet.

How surprising....
i love when i post something like that and get immediate responses, you can tell who it really applies to, love the AV photo from your parents house

Nice to see you're not only making shit threads in the boxing subforum.
Consistency across the board.

So change the thread title then.

Better yet, go back in time and don't make the thread.
220px-Doc_Brown.JPG
You took the time to put a that picture, so the thread can't be that much of a waste of your time

sorry forgot i was dealing with double digit iq sherdog full of single non-athletes who can't grasp sarcasm because they have never spent time with a woman
How does sarcasm have anything to do with women.
Idiot. Wanker.

I don't remember that massive chest piece he has...

Maybe it's the new tattoo that's hiding the blubber...

OP has a point tho - Hunt does look like he's in trimmer fight shape.

I'm certainly hoping for another walk-off home run.

@D 1 Wrestler

another shit response from verace, no wonder you follow me around so angrily, still bitter about this shit response lmao, never connected the dots until today

Since that topic was closed(lol, great topics brah) ill reply here...

Why are you so paranoid? I dont follow you around at all... in fact i TRY not to post shitting on you, exactly for that reason. I dont want you to think im doing it for stubbornness or im pursueing you. Its just impossible not to sometimes.

Im on the low end of your forum haters dude. Check your threads, people shit on you constantly.
Maybe reflect a little bit on it and realize the problem is you, not me.

But sure... keep thinking im out here categorically after you or something if it makes you feel better

<Fedor23>

Last edited:
@D 1 Wrestler

Since that topic was closed(lol, great topics brah) ill reply here...

Why are you so paranoid? I dont follow you around at all... in fact i TRY not to post shitting on you, exactly for that reason. I dont want you to think im doing it for stubbornness or im persueing you. Its just impossible not to sometimes.

Im on the low end of your forum haters dude. Check your threads, people shit on you constantly.
Maybe reflect a little bit on it and realize the problem is you, not me.

But sure... keep thinking im out here categorically after you or something if it makes you feel better

<Fedor23>

people who shit on me are the ones i end up quoting when it comes true (literally every conor fight since poirer), i welcome it lol

Back