Mark Hunt moving to LHW??

Would love to see a ripped Mark Hunt VS a shredded Josh Barnett someday.

Both with visible 8-packs, cheekbones and veins all over their arms.

I'm more impressed by his hair, no way that man isn't using some dye after years of bleaching it and his advanced age.

I’ll never understand this. Someone brings up a valid thread and the first moron to insult the post with no wit or intelligence or even content even gets 20-40 likes. Fools

First of all, I'm not sure you understand what VALID means. Saying that Mark Hunt might go to LHW, at this point, is absolutely RIDICULOUS. Its documented that the dude sometimes had to cut from 290lbs to make HW goddamnit, and he doesnt even look slim or in great shape on that pic. If you consider that shite as VALID, you might be interested in joining the flat earth society or some other nonsense like that.

Also, TS is a well known troll and is notoriously known for starting shit threads thinking he is the new 99Silva or something.

You dont understand this? It might help you to understand if you would think first.

My reply to this fucking thread was valid, and relevant, and everyone who has a clue whats going on on sherdog knows it, and they liked it. Deal with it.

You explain yourself well here, I guess since Hunt is only 5’10” I was of the assumption his frame COULD make 205 if he wanted, not if he’s cutting from 265 though. Mind boggling though, he’s even a vegetarian now. Samoans.

You explain yourself well here, I guess since Hunt is only 5’10” I was of the assumption his frame COULD make 205 if he wanted, not if he’s cutting from 265 though. Mind boggling though, he’s even a vegetarian now. Samoans.

Wow he is a vegan now? Ffs he must deepfry his brocoli or something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back