Mark Hunt rips ‘chicken sh-t’ coward Fabricio Werdum for accepting Derrick Lewis fight

TheHNICuLuv2Hate

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mark Hunt believes former UFC heavyweight champion Fabricio Werdum is ducking him.

Hunt, who was knocked out by Werdum in an interim title fight in 2014, was hoping for a rematch with the Brazilian after beating Derrick Lewis at UFC Fight Night 110.

Instead, the UFC decided to book ‘Super Samoan’ against Marcin Tybura and have Werdum face Lewis at UFC 216.

Hunt, the former K-1 world champion, is not happy with the match-up and called ‘Vai Cavalo’ a ‘filthy dog’ coward on social media.

“Thought u wasn't ready to fight,” Hunt posted. “You’re a true chicken sh*t, Werdum. F*cking bum. There's two things I hate in fighters; cheaters and filthy dog cowards.”

Despite turning 43 in March, Hunt is still one of the most dangerous contenders in the division and is ranked at #5 in the official UFC heavyweight rankings. The New Zealander went back-and-forth with ‘The Black Beast’ before finishing him with a barrage of shots in the 4th round.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/8/...unt-rips-fabricio-werdum-coward-derrick-lewis

Why should Lewis get a higher ranked opponent if hunt just beat him?

Why are you copying all the threads I create and starting a new one ?

It's almost impossible to route for Hunt these days, if anyone ever needed a TRT exemption it's this estrogen loaded winging bitch.

Why would he be scared to fight a guy he knocked the fuck out?

Hunt is really losing his mind

Mark Hunt needs to shut his fat mouth.

Never before have I seen a fighter destroy his reputation and kill his fan base the way this fucking loser has over the past few years.

Newsflash styles and popularity make the matches. Have you not noticed that yet?
Yeah but who wants to see Lewis In a 5 round fight ever again with that "style", and I guarantee more people know who hunt is than lewis, so he's not more popular either...

u76yt5ggg.jpg
I always a fan of hunt, but he seems brain damage since brock's fight.......

Jesus what did Brock do to his brain??

I'm starting to think that Hunto might be suffering from CTE. To suddenly start behaving this way is strange.

Hunt needs to stop... Werdum knocked him out with a flying knee, and Hunt was screaming stop stop after the KO...

Back