Marlon Moraes thinks TJ is ducking

feel sorry for him, hopefully Garbrandt gives him the fight

After back to back stoppage losses, I don't see how Cody should be fighting the clear #1 contender right now.

He needs to put at least one or two wins together for a title eliminator.

If you want to play that game, he could easily be 4-0 as well. I know there's a good amount of folks here who think Moraes should've got the nod over Assuncao.
He arguably lost to Dodson though.....

Maybe but in TJ's defence (I dislike the guy and was hoping for a double ko with him and cody). He just wants to maybe be one of the few to say 2 division champ (yeah dropping down) and get a money fight that is very winnable.

Then perhaps take on Moraes once his legacy is set - as it is a potential loss for him.

Yeah, TJ the duck..... ducked the immediate rematch against a guy a ton of people said was gonna knock him out, when the guy didn't even deserve a rematch.

just to counter your point, he didnt want that fight , he openly complained about it. but the ufc forced it on him

Oh fuck off with this shit.

You'll get your ass kicked soon enough, just sit tight.

just to counter your point, he didnt want that fight , he openly complained about it. but the ufc forced it on him
Exactly! Here's my counter to your counter! TJ has no say! So how is he ducking Moraes when he has no say?

Where is the clamoring of the UFC brass for this fight to happen? If they want it to happen, it will because they don't give a shit what TJ wants. They want Dom as their champ anyway.

If they're doing away with flw, then a unifier is necessary, but yes, moraes is a beast and deserves a shot.

And what's with the CoGar hate? People talking like he's some scrub, when he's only lost to TJ. Dudes still the cleanest boxer in the division.

Back