Martirosyan is being approved by the Cali State Athletic Comision To face GGG

They may as well just call off the fight for May.

He's a 154 going into a fight like that? I don't blame them for protecting his health, as they did that Mungia guy (even if Mart is better).

If it's between Spike and a 154 lber, I'll be ok with Spike.

Call it off and schedule Billy Joe Saunders?

The May fight is turning into a complete farce, Spike? really?

Sometimes you have to cut your losses, I believe BJS said he could do June, at least that's a proper headliner at MW.

He's a 154 going into a fight like that? I don't blame them for protecting his health, as they did that Mungia guy (even if Mart is better).
He fought Kell Brook.

Just who the fuck does anybody want GGG to fight in such short notice?? thats including everyone, promoters, state commisiions, sanctioning bodies, even dumb ass fans

Im just upset that Canelo and GBP are prbably poking fun at GGG for struggling to land a fight that can potentially bomb in numbers and it most likey will, this is probably a blessing in disguise for Caneo and his fans

1 GGG gets older
2 Should GGG’s fight not do well in numbers they will surely low ball him (although I dont know the details in the contract)
3 Canelo gets to cycle off just in time for September

Or give it to Danny. He's on weight. Happily take a little less <NFLDez1>

No chance
No way he takes a dangerous opponent on short notice. Honestly, if the guy is getting old Deryevchenko and Andrade could be too risky.

Saw the sparring vid of Danny and Deryevchenko. Whats your opinion on him?

No way he takes a dangerous opponent on short notice. Honestly, if the guy is getting old Deryevchenko and Andrade could be too risky.

Saw the sparring vid of Danny and Deryevchenko. Whats your opinion on him?

He's sharp behind his left (sneaky punch) but he can't punch. If you watch close you can see a smile on Danny's face.

We're going to bring Curtis back in after this. Dre kind of fucked it up

He's sharp behind his left (sneaky punch) but he can't punch. If you watch close you can see a smile on Danny's face.

We're going to bring Curtis back in after this. Dre kind of fucked it up

"Fucked it up"? How?

Vanes sounds salty here but everything Dan said was true.

- Hes not a real middleweight
- He hasnt fought in 2 years
- Hes coming off a loss and is 1-2 in his last 3 fights

Back