Mass Effect Andromeda, v3: T-Pose and Googley Eye Edition

First.

In for my Mass Effect bros and gals

XdD4VKR.gif

I've just realised how goddamn awful the tattoo's are in this game. Terrible.

fqZeF9v.gif

RIP meme. You were one of my faves

I did Liam's loyalty mission yesterday. Was really funny and probably my favorite loyalty mission. Nice surprise since Liam is such a boring character imo.

Well I finished the game. When's the first DLC?

Well I finished the game. When's the first DLC?

No dates have been released yet bro

I'm doing a OT replay and hoping some shit's dropped by the time I've finished

Finished game. I think I did everything apart from most of the gather shit quests. And killing the Architects after I crashed out of 3 fights.

I'll maybe play some multiplayer.

The ending fight was bullshit IMO.

Will play some yakuza5 now, can't fucking wait.

Finished game. I think I did everything apart from most of the gather shit quests. And killing the Architects after I crashed out of 3 fights.

I'll maybe play some multiplayer.

The ending fight was bullshit IMO.

Will play some yakuza5 now, can't fucking wait.

Nice I'd love to be on the MP right meow but my internet took a shitter this week and I have a service guy coming tomorrow to fix.

Must, have, DLC, to, figure out, who,
The Benefactor is

If
The voice isn't modulated in anyway (storywise) I feel like I recognize the voice actor from previous games

The Benefactor is

If
The voice isn't modulated in anyway (storywise) I feel like I recognize the voice actor from previous games
who do you think it is? Just curious

The ending fight was bullshit IMO
Was some chaos that's for sure, hah. So much shit was going on... I was a little disappointed that we didn't really get to directly fight the Archon but it probably just would have been like one of the orb duded so I was fine with it because fuck those guys.

The Benefactor is

If
Great point. I kind of forgot about that.

who do you think it is? Just curious
An Asari but that's about as willing as I am to get to it. It's not Liara as there are plenty of audio recordings from here. It's also not the Shadow Broker because this game series isn't "subtle" when they storywise electronically change voices.

I wonder if it is the Asari council member from the first three games. Of the council members she was the only one that ever seemed to give Shepherd a chance in everything and if we look at the timeline of events the Initiative left between the events of the Batarian mass relay being blown to smithereens and the beginning of the 3rd game.

The only issue with that is it sounds like whoever it is has known about the Reapers since BEFORE Shepherd and co learned of them which kinda throws a wrench into anyone you can think of.

I know Reddit was big on saying it was the Illusive Man but that doesn't make any sense to me because of how pro-human he was. PLUS, the final memory block Alec is talking to Garrus' dad and Garrus' dad is saying to trust Shepherd and his gut.

Which kinda brings me back to I feel like it's an Asari that we ran into during the first three games. What's more annoying is I can't find who the voice actor is. Gggrrrr

An Asari but that's about as willing as I am to get to it. It's not Liara as there are plenty of audio recordings from here. It's also not the Shadow Broker because this game series isn't "subtle" when they storywise electronically change voices.

I wonder if it is the Asari council member from the first three games. Of the council members she was the only one that ever seemed to give Shepherd a chance in everything and if we look at the timeline of events the Initiative left between the events of the Batarian mass relay being blown to smithereens and the beginning of the 3rd game.

The only issue with that is it sounds like whoever it is has known about the Reapers since BEFORE Shepherd and co learned of them which kinda throws a wrench into anyone you can think of.

I know Reddit was big on saying it was the Illusive Man but that doesn't make any sense to me because of how pro-human he was. PLUS, the final memory block Alec is talking to Garrus' dad and Garrus' dad is saying to trust Shepherd and his gut.

Which kinda brings me back to I feel like it's an Asari that we ran into during the first three games. What's more annoying is I can't find who the voice actor is. Gggrrrr
I think its the Illusive man. JACK Harper is his real name and his daughter is, guess who, Cora. He has the resources and clout to pull it off and his best hope for humanity is if Shepard wasnt able to succedd with the reapers the the AI was there next best hope. Not sure how the other council races factored in. Cerberus was known to be xenophobic.

I assume Jien Garson had a role to play there. Hence maybe why she was murdered. Another plot hole that was never resolved.

Back