Mass Effect Andromeda, v3: T-Pose and Googley Eye Edition

Downloading this game right now. Any advice?

BTW, I've never play any of the other ME games so I don't have anything to compare it to.

@Lethal

Last edited:
I was reading to romance Keri and Avela since it'll allow you to romance a third for the achievement

Downloading this game right now. Any advice?

BTW, I've never play any of the other ME games so I don't have anything to compare it to.

@Lethal
Pretty straightforward. The first two planets are tutorials, then after that the game opens up. You explore planets, gather resources, build outposts for people settling in the new planets, etc. Dont want to say too much else to keep from spoiling anything

Maybe since you haven't played it you'll enjoy it a bit more. Not bad by any means but most haven't enjoyed it as much as the peak of the previous games.

It's going to take a while to figure everything out? What do you do with these gun parts?

Why is Addison such a cunt?

It's going to take a while to figure everything out? What do you do with these gun parts?

Why is Addison such a cunt?
All high brass are cunts in the game. Most of the parts are pretty much useless just like in ME1. I really didn't like the inventory. Most guns are also pathetically useless especially on the higher difficulties.

Tying to figure out these systems and planets on the map is a pain.

Tying to figure out these systems and planets on the map is a pain.
You focusing on active quests or traveling to systems that aren't marked?

You focusing on active quests or traveling to systems that aren't marked?
Active quests.. seems like there are ton of planets and shit

Dammit @Lethal I don't know if I should save the Angara or destroy the Kett facility!

Dammit @Lethal I don't know if I should save the Angara or destroy the Kett facility!
I think I saved it. Some won't agree but they'll still respect you overall in the long run I believe.

It's sad that I can't remember what decision I made there lol

Yeah I probably did too. Fuck the Kett. They're annoying
Getting out of this facility is way harder than beating that fucking boss

BOOM. Level 12

Can never go wrong with a Krogan squadmate...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back