Mass Effect Andromeda, v3: T-Pose and Googley Eye Edition

Just started this, big Mass Effect fan but the backlash on release put me off from buying it straight away.

Only played like 30 mins but it seems promising.

Just started this, big Mass Effect fan but the backlash on release put me off from buying it straight away.

Only played like 30 mins but it seems promising.
I've got 14 hours in and I like it so far. I don't have experience playing the previous ones so that helps.

I usually go for the gusto when I play games too so I'm wondering how long it'll take me to get all planets to 100 percent and hit level 40

I've got 14 hours in and I like it so far. I don't have experience playing the previous ones so that helps.

I usually go for the gusto when I play games too so I'm wondering how long it'll take me to get all planets to 100 percent and hit level 40
What planets have you finished so far?

What planets have you finished so far?
None, I've discovered three of the five so far. Eos is at 76 percent, the other two are at like 10 and 12 percent. I have a ways to go lol.

None, I've discovered three of the five so far. Eos is at 76 percent, the other two are at like 10 and 12 percent. I have a ways to go lol.
Which are the other two again? I forgot lol

Which are the other two again? I forgot lol
Eos, Voeld, Havarl, Kadara, Elaaden.... I've only been to the first three so far.

just picked up the game got myself to the first drop zone thing went scientific not military.

FUck I am getting merked hard trying to take over this kett base on Eos... the rage is consuming me.

FUck I am getting merked hard trying to take over this kett base on Eos... the rage is consuming me.

Play as a vanguard and focus on melee. Easy. Biotic Charge restores your barriers.

Saw this earlier today.

http://m.ca.ign.com/articles/2017/0...more-single-player-updates-or-content-planned

I still can't believe that Bioware is just pulling the plug on Mass Effect like that. I appreciate that it wasn't well received critically, but commercially was it a flop as well for them to just up and say "no more, we're done!"??

Came here to show this. I guess it's the end. It's to bad such an amazing series but nothing lasts forever. They did say MP was going to get more updates but I haven't been able to play MP in months so I could care less.

Play as a vanguard and focus on melee. Easy. Biotic Charge restores your barriers.
I think I'm almost done with the story already. I have 24 hours into this game. I thought it was going to be longer. Granted, I haven't done that many side missions yet. I'm sure getting the planets to 100 percent and doing the loyalty missions, etc is going to take a long time.

Haven't really played much, i've just set up the outpost on Eos, at like 76% viability, i really like the movement and the (kinda)open world, game is good but nowhere near as engaging as the previous entries, most of the characters just seem kinda flat. I hate Liam i switched him out of the squad asap, i like Drack and Vetra as characters so far.

@TeTe

How's it going so far?

@TeTe

How's it going so far?
Good, at level 27 now... 39 hours in.

Still close to the end but now doing loyalty missions. Have Eos and Havarl up to 100 percent now. Since this going so well I'm going to try for 100 on all the planets after beating the game. Very close to banging Cora and I'm working on Keri and the person on Aya that runs the museum so I can get the 3 romances in for that achievement.

Good, at level 27 now... 39 hours in.

Still close to the end but now doing loyalty missions. Have Eos and Havarl up to 100 percent now. Since this going so well I'm going to try for 100 on all the planets after beating the game. Very close to banging Cora and I'm working on Keri and the person on Aya that runs the museum so I can get the 3 romances in for that achievement.
Lol right, I forgot how much of a completionist you were

Are you liking the game?

Lol right, I forgot how much of a completionist you were

Are you liking the game?
Yeah, the more I play it, the more I like it. I actually didn't think I was going to do as much as I have already so at this point I'm going for the gusto.

Back