Masters 2024

Surprised tigers still hanging in there. Rough weekend for Rahm, Rickie, Rory and hideki. Rooting for Homa and Morikawa

I got Scheffler, Fowler & Højgaard in my pick-em pool.

That double on 10 for Scotty killed me and pleasantly surprised with Højgaard sitting on top of the leader... still a ton of golf left.

The Masters do a great job with their website no signing up, free of charge easy streaming

Paige is making golf great again :)

Fo3cJV.gif

Nobody can buy a clutch putt right now jfc

Welp, looks like Scottie may run away with it now

Was rooting for Maximum Homo. Didn't DeChambeau used to be jacked or am I mistaken? He looks small and weak now.

Was rooting for Maximum Homo. Didn't DeChambeau used to be jacked or am I mistaken? He looks small and weak now.

That Saudi juice just doesn’t hit the same.

Today was anti climatic, it looked like it could be classic through the first 9 then everyone fell apart and Scottie stepped up.

The biggest takeaway from the Masters is Vijay Singh still plays and he made the cut.

As a former champion he's eligible to play the Masters until death. You quite often see 60 year old former wins doing reasonably well.

Scottie played smart and everyone else couldn’t get it going. The LIV guys faded like expected. This ain’t a 54 hole tourney.

As a former champion he's eligible to play the Masters until death. You quite often see 60 year old former wins doing reasonably well.

I know he's still eligible but I hadn't heard his name in years. It's been a while since I followed anything closely though.

Back