Masters

Whelp, Patty's got this one. I'm not sure how I feel about that. I'm not as vitriolic against him as others are, but he ain't one of my favourites.
giphy.gif

I don't really feel anything, I guess I'm happy for the guy? After his finish at the PGA Championship last year this must feel great. I'd probably have rather had anyone from the top-10 other than him win though.

giphy.gif

I don't really feel anything, I guess I'm happy for the guy? After his finish at the PGA Championship last year this must feel great. I'd probably have rather had anyone from the top-10 other than him win though.

Yeah that about sums it up. It is what it is

My God RRicki Fowler is with Allison Stokke?!?! Blowing my fucking mind

Little more Imagine Dragons talk then I was expecting today

My God RRicki Fowler is with Allison Stokke?!?! Blowing my fucking mind

Yeah, he been my hero for the last year for that. Can't cheer for him in tournaments. The man's gotta lose somewhere in life haha

I quick google search of fowlers gfs has lead me to the conclusion that he has slayed some prime ass

Not who I wanted to win, but if you shoot three rounds in the 60's at Augusta you've earned it. So, congrats to Reed.

Not who I wanted to win, but if you shoot three rounds in the 60's at Augusta you've earned it. So, congrats to Reed.

This pretty much.

Also, as epic a comeback as it was for Jordan, he dropped the ball in the second round. Ultimately it was just a bit too much to come back from.

Congrats to Reed.

And now were off to shinnecock. Par 70 7400yds lol . Probably be 6" rough and 14 stimp. If its wet the fellas are going to seriously struggle to break par.

Early bet for me is rahm, stenson and jt

Rahm needs to cahm down.
that 'Spanish' blood hype needs to be tempered with some maturity.
he's a great talent otherwise.

Rahm needs to cahm down.
that 'Spanish' blood hype needs to be tempered with some maturity.
he's a great talent otherwise.

I really thought he broken his club over his knee on 17 lol .im not a fan of slammin turf with your sticks but i do like a guy that geets fired up. That temper could help or hurt him

well, exactly.
if it serves as inspiration, okay.
but if it one bad hole derails an entire round, not good.

Back