Masters

well, exactly.
if it serves as inspiration, okay.
but if it one bad hole derails an entire round, not good.

For sure. I can run hot on the golf course... A quick throw of the ball into a pond or hazard makes me feel much better after a bad hole lol

These zero emotion guys make me crazy. Or just jealous lol

My only take away is that I'm happy Michael Collins is finally getting some real air time.

And now were off to shinnecock. Par 70 7400yds lol . Probably be 6" rough and 14 stimp. If its wet the fellas are going to seriously struggle to break par.

Early bet for me is rahm, stenson and jt

The US Open is just ridiculous with course setup. It's like the USGA want a score of +1 to win. It can be a crap shoot

of course yahoo sports had their gal writer put out a dismal piece about how Reed and his family don't get along. save that shit for TMZ. focus on golf, dipshits.

I read that too. I had heard the stories about him in college being a turd.

sounds like his little troll of a wife had a lot to do with, accusing the parents of abusing him when he was a kid, no doubt based on recollections by him of his upbringing, and no doubt
overblown like most self-indulgent, diva personality ppl about how they were 'traumatized.'

Lol couldnt have said it better myself. The part about his parents getting booted from a tourney was really strange.

It's funny that the Patrick Reed fans online were going on about how people were jealous because he has a "hot" wife.

She's the embodiment of a
<{boisedyme}>

It's funny that the Patrick Reed fans online were going on about how people were jealous because he has a "hot" wife.

She's the embodiment of a
<{boisedyme}>

Sometimes she's cute, sometimes she looks like Kellyanne Conway.

Cant believe how well poulter had been playing as of late. In the last group at the rbc heritage.

I dont really like watching golfer implode but i have zero empathy dechambeau. He made a terrible shot choice to go for the green on nimber 2 and payed a big price. Im not sure if its his face i dont like or the fact he treats his swing like a science experiment. Idk. Should be an exciting finish tomorrow with storms in the forcast

Cant believe how well poulter had been playing as of late. In the last group at the rbc heritage.

I dont really like watching golfer implode but i have zero empathy dechambeau. He made a terrible shot choice to go for the green on nimber 2 and payed a big price. Im not sure if its his face i dont like or the fact he treats his swing like a science experiment. Idk. Should be an exciting finish tomorrow with storms in the forcast

I like the fact that he treats everything as a experiment but that's just a personality thing. I was reading about his "Vector putting" routine... That's just another way of using AimPoint which the likes of Adam Scott and Lydia Ko use. If I could afford it, I'd probably try the single length clubs too.

Poults.... People hate on the guy (and sometimes for very good reason) but one can't deny that whenever he has his back to the wall, he usually stands up. Like last time, being close to losing his card and of course as you note, in the last couple of week when Masters invites were still up for grabs.

Gonna use this as the US Open thread.

Lol at the shitty ass scores. Lefty totally got triggered yesterday. Rooting for DJ but looks like Reed and Koepka night win it all

Phil running over and stopping his ball yesterday and ending up with a 10 was hilarious. Never seen anything like that!

Also, Koepka looks to be in good form today...

Back