Masvidal and Bisping heated exchange

"oh, he used homophobic slur, I expect a formal apology"

IF0yE_copy.jpg

Sherdogs, we must put our differences aside and disavow this hate rhetoric that has and will continue to incite an epidemic of violence on our LGBTQBF community.

#solidarity
#resist

Masvidal needs to worry about Wonderboy rather than trying to grab Bispings coat tails

I hope you don't think I actually care that he called Bisping a f*ggot haha
Ok I got it, my fault
you know how people are sensitive nowadays, so this makes me confused sometimes
tough times

Masvidal waving his hand like a 14 year old worldstar wannabe, good fighter but seriously act your fucking age

Masvidal waving his hand like a 14 year old worldstar wannabe, good fighter but seriously act your fucking age
Dude, 14 year old wannabes are wannabeing Masvidal. hes a real gangster. That's how he acts, that's what he is, that's how he will always be. I don't get why people think he didn't actually grow up in Miami dealing with Hispanic gangs.

Ok I got it, my fault
you know how people are sensitive nowadays, so this makes me confused sometimes
tough times
Yeah, I have to use the lil * when I say f*ggot because sherdog won't let me actually say it. I was just mocking how Conor felt like he had to go on a talk show to apologize for saying it

I love how Masvidal was struggling winning decisions at LW yet a lot of comments say they are picking Masvidal to beat Bisping.

<{anton}>

Couldn't even hear what Masvidal was saying half the time.

I love how Masvidal was struggling winning decisions at LW yet a lot of comments say they are picking Masvidal to beat Bisping.

<{anton}>
Come on man, he hasn't been struggling at LW, he has been coasting and been robbed most of he time

Why is the use of homophobic slur so frowned upon when it's used as a slang term and not to harass someone because of their sexuality? Serious ignorant question here.

Sherdogs, we must put our differences aside and disavow this hate rhetoric that has and will continue to incite an epidemic of violence on our LGBTQBF community.

#solidarity
#resist

Yeah don't want to offend any of you Hillary voting snow flakes.

Why is the use of homophobic slur so frowned upon when it's used as a slang term and not to harass someone because of their sexuality? Serious ignorant question here.

PC culture has been taken to Nazi levels in the USA. LGBTQF-Whatever and radical leftists are a modern Fascist movement.

Back