Masvidal and Bisping heated exchange

Why is the use of homophobic slur so frowned upon when it's used as a slang term and not to harass someone because of their sexuality? Serious ignorant question here.
Yeah a lot of people think I was serious in my original post. I don't frown upon it at all, I use that word almost daily when I talk to my brothers n shit

PC culture has been taken to Nazi levels in the USA. LGBTQF-Whatever and radical leftists are a modern Fascist movement.

It’s out of hand mate. Not as bad over here in the UK but I fear it will be soon.

Bisping talking shit hiding behind his security while walking away. I had to laugh when he said Masvidal said he had no class.

iron e.jpg

PC culture has been taken to Nazi levels in the USA. LGBTQF-Whatever and radical leftists are a modern Fascist movement.

omg, i need a safe space from your microaggressions.

Masvidal needs to worry about Wonderboy rather than trying to grab Bispings coat tails
yeah, Wonder boy is going to beat Masvidal, the size difference too much and Masvidal is not going to be able to get in on Wonderboy or take him down that easy.

Bisping talking shit hiding behind his security while walking away. I had to laugh when he said Masvidal said he had no class.

View attachment 294675
Bisping is an Alt Righter, and Trump supporter even though he cant vote I heard that he likes Trump and Alt Right.
But I did laugh when Bisping was talking shit while walking away hahah just stay there dude stop faking you are about to leave then the elevator hasnt even opened yet.

LOL Bisping ignores Masvidal
And Jorge throws a giant hissy fit.

Lol

Bisping is hilarious

Back