Masvidal calling Jon Jones out (for charity)

Cookies with white stuff sprinkled on top.

Jorge is very good friends with Colby.

Why would he want Jones anywhere near his mom? Did Colby not warn Jorge?

That's nice of him. Tossing him an easy PR opportunity to help him look like a decent human being.

Don't let Jones anywhere near those cookies.

Or those kids for that matter.

yeah fat chance. dont worry jorge, brazzers and score group always looking for muscle. ( im a fan)

All the comments are kissing Masvidol's ass like casual fans do instead of talking about the kids, it's like at the Q&A's when fans come up to the mic to ask questions the first thing they do is start kissing ass instead of asking the question, it embarrasses me and I am not even there.

All the comments are kissing Masvidol's ass like casual fans do instead of talking about the kids, it's like at the Q&A's when fans come up to the mic to ask questions the first thing they do is start kissing ass instead of asking the question, it embarrasses me and I am not even there.
stop whining

Did Juiced Jon break the law again and have some community service to work off ?

Or will he try to rehab his image after that CSAC abortion of a hearing ? Before the USADA drops the hammer on him.

At the end of the day there’s no bad legit charity work. But when it’s done for other than altruistic reasons. It looks hollow and cringe worthy. But it’s the results that matter the most.

Why would Jon do something like charity when their is coke to be snorted and hookers to be banged?

Jorge ate too many cookies. Looking to be around 200

Been a Mavidal fan since the Kimbo Backyard Brawls... Hope he gets some support... or that chick. :eek:

jorge is a fellow cuban peruvian.... jorge bless

Back