Media Masvidal claiming he didn’t sucker punch Colby. Calls Gaethje a p***y

Colby beat the living shit out of masvidal in the cage, that's all that matters. I would watch a rematch if they wanted.
I don’t know if “beat the living shit out of Masvidal” is accurate. More like wrestled him to an uneventful decision where Colby himself got dropped.

Meh. Who cares? He blew his chance to make a real legacy, fought like an idiot when gifted a title shot. Dont really care to see him in the cage again or care for his opinion on anything in MMA.

Did he really? Beating him in a competition doesn't mean much when he chipped ur tooth and has more money than you...

Wow, tell me you're a bitch without saying it lol

I don’t know if “beat the living shit out of Masvidal” is accurate. More like wrestled him to an uneventful decision where Colby himself got dropped.

Yeah having your way with someone for 25 minutes to the point where they have to be held up by their corner is a pretty good ass beating. Literally had 25 minutes to answer the call and couldn't even get up to one knee lol

Yeah having your way with someone for 25 minutes to the point where they have to be held up by their corner is a pretty good ass beating. Literally had 25 minutes to answer the call and couldn't even get up to one knee lol
To me “beating the living shit out of someone” would insinuate that significant damage was sustained. Jorge was exhausted but otherwise fine.

Masvidal is the most hated MMA fighter of all time now. No class.

To me “beating the living shit out of someone” would insinuate that significant damage was sustained. Jorge was exhausted but otherwise fine.

What's damage?

If you don't cut someone does that mean their brain wasn't rattled every time you hit them?

I know what you're getting at, but I just have to point out that getting grapple fucked and peppered with strikes for 25 minutes on your back def does damage. and it breaks you mentally, which Jorge was broken like 6-7 minutes into that fight and never recovered. Nah, he probably didn't have a broken rib / nose / orbital and wasn't cut up, but dude got fucking dominated and had no answer other than to cover his face with his hand for 25 minutes and gasp for air.

Point taken though, I think your point is valid

Woah you called me a bitch on the Internet !! So tough sherbros!!!

And nah that wasn't a beating lol

Back