Masvidal Vs RDA anyone ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 512089
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 512089

They both don't have a fight booked, and I'd love to see them scrap. Two dangerous strikers with slick jiujitsu. They also both are former 55ers so nobody is getting outmuscled in this one. Book it for UFC 231 in Toronto, 230 is stacked enough already.

What do you say ? Like this fight ?

I'd watch Masvidal fight a step ladder

He's awesome

id do lawler vs usman and wonderboy vs rda. or lawler wb and rda usman.

gamebred has been stacking Ls, maybe magny?

Sure why not? Sounds like a fun fight.

id do lawler vs usman and wonderboy vs rda. or lawler wb and rda usman.

gamebred has been stacking Ls, maybe magny?

I'd say keep Usman for the winner of Magny/Ponzinnibio. That'll make us a clear #1 contender

Masvidal vs Till or RDA would be sublime

I say to complete the trifecta of LWs, Masvidal vs Lawler.

Masvidal does well, randomly starts coasting and then loses by split decision like everytime he faces someone in the top 10.

Masvidal is awesome. Excellent hands and TDD, with submission skills. Only downside is sometimes he gets complacent and lets decisions go.

Dude is fun to watch and a live dog against anyone. I think he knocks out RDA, I like the fight.

I like Masvidal. Guy is awesome.

Jorge Masvidal Reveals His Preparations For Wonderboy: "I'm watching Bruce Lee movies every day and I've seen The Karate Kid movie at least three times this week already"

This is a fight I have been calling for. I like it. I would take Masvidal by decision.

This also gives us a chance to see how good Masvidal is vs top opponents. He has been so hot and cold.

Masvidal is awesome. Excellent hands and TDD, with submission skills. Only downside is sometimes he gets complacent and lets decisions go.

Dude is fun to watch and a live dog against anyone. I think he knocks out RDA, I like the fight.

I don't think he KO's RDA.

I don't think he KO's RDA.
I didn't think Alvarez could, but he did.

I don't think RDA can take Mas down and I think Gamebred has better standup. If it stays standing Jorge KOs him (or wins the decision... if he doesn't get inactive)

How did Masvidal's tv show end? Did he win the money?

Dudes nickname is perfect for him. He's like a few split decisions away from being champion.

pillow fisted wannabe thug ain't knocking anyone out. dude is a fodder. He tries to coast around every time and then loses a decision against anyone in the top 10.

pillow fisted wannabe thug ain't knocking anyone out. dude is a fodder. He tries to coast around every time and then loses a decision against anyone in the top 10.
<{hughesimpress}>
- Knocked out Cerrone
- At least hes able to fight top 10 fighters in 2 weight classes

I didn't think Alvarez could, but he did.

I don't think RDA can take Mas down and I think Gamebred has better standup. If it stays standing Jorge KOs him (or wins the decision... if he doesn't get inactive)

I would cheer for Masvidal in that fight but I'm scared RDA would piece him up. If you don't have a wrestling threat to keep RDA honest, he comes at you with a lot of shit.

Back