Matches to make after Bellator 199

fermaPY

8° Campione
@Green
Reaction score
So, some ideas
Winners

Gaston Bolaños vs Some more random regional guys wih 5 or 6 por fights: we need to give him at least 1 more year to develop the ground game that was already exposed once....

James Terry vs Brennan Ward: Terry has won the last 4 fights and 3 of them where in the Bellator cage, and Ward needs to get in the W streak again, but we can not give him a squash match if we want him to stay relevant....

Adam Piccolotti vs Roger Huerta: Perfect match up... we just inked Huerta to fight our better prospects and this is an ideal scenario

Aaron Pico vs Zach Freeman 2: Perfect time to avenge that first loss...

Cheik Kongo vs Timothy Jhonson: The only HW not booked right now..., maybe we can do Kongo/Mittrione 2 or Kongo/Nelson 2 if those 2 can not win their next matches...

Jon Fitch vs Lorenz Larkin: It makes sense... the winner will be a fight away of a title shot... and i want to feed MVP to Koreshkov if he wins at Bellator 200.... all of this is thinking that they are going to de Lima vs Rory soon

Ryan Bader vs Mittrione: cause the brackets were already choosen

Losers

Carrington Banks vs JJ Ambrose: both are coming of loses and i do ot wnat to give Banks just another regional guy....

Lee Morrison vs Justin Lawrence: both coming of loses....

Javy Ayala vs Augusti Sakai/ Timothy Jhonson/Justin Wren: HW is not a really clear division right now...

Paul Daley vs ? : It looks like that was the last bout in Daley contract.....

King Mo vs Gegard Mousasi/Rafael Carvalho loser: Mo stated that he wants to go down to MW, having Salter and Lovato Jr with unfinished bussines is the only match up that makes sense... maybe we can bring back Storm from Russia, but last time he was kinda angry with Bellator... it wold not be rare if they give Lovato or Salter direct title shot, so who knows..

Piccolotti vs Huerta is gonna be a "no" for me. Huerta should get a lower-level guy. Piccolotti just picked up a win over one of Coker's prospects and looked good at it. Huerta looked terrible against Benson.

I'd go: Adam Piccolotti vs Awad/Couture winner

Javy Ayala vs Augusto Sakai sounds good.

The rest make sense

So, some ideas
Winners

Gaston Bolaños vs Some more random regional guys wih 5 or 6 por fights: we need to give him at least 1 more year to develop the ground game that was already exposed once....

James Terry vs Brennan Ward: Terry has won the last 4 fights and 3 of them where in the Bellator cage, and Ward needs to get in the W streak again, but we can not give him a squash match if we want him to stay relevant....

Adam Piccolotti vs Roger Huerta: Perfect match up... we just inked Huerta to fight our better prospects and this is an ideal scenario

Aaron Pico vs Zach Freeman 2: Perfect time to avenge that first loss...

Cheik Kongo vs Timothy Jhonson: The only HW not booked right now..., maybe we can do Kongo/Mittrione 2 or Kongo/Nelson 2 if those 2 can not win their next matches...

Jon Fitch vs Lorenz Larkin: It makes sense... the winner will be a fight away of a title shot... and i want to feed MVP to Koreshkov if he wins at Bellator 200.... all of this is thinking that they are going to de Lima vs Rory soon

Ryan Bader vs Mittrione: cause the brackets were already choosen

Losers

Carrington Banks vs JJ Ambrose: both are coming of loses and i do ot wnat to give Banks just another regional guy....

Lee Morrison vs Justin Lawrence: both coming of loses....

Javy Ayala vs Augusti Sakai/ Timothy Jhonson/Justin Wren: HW is not a really clear division right now...

Paul Daley vs ? : It looks like that was the last bout in Daley contract.....

King Mo vs Gegard Mousasi/Rafael Carvalho loser: Mo stated that he wants to go down to MW, having Salter and Lovato Jr with unfinished bussines is the only match up that makes sense... maybe we can bring back Storm from Russia, but last time he was kinda angry with Bellator... it wold not be rare if they give Lovato or Salter direct title shot, so who knows..

You killed this ...All matches make perfect sense too me, good call

Piccolotti vs Huerta is gonna be a "no" for me. Huerta should get a lower-level guy. Piccolotti just picked up a win over one of Coker's prospects and looked good at it. Huerta looked terrible against Benson.

I'd go: Adam Piccolotti vs Awad/Couture winner

Javy Ayala vs Augusto Sakai sounds good.

The rest make sense
Sakai is in some sort of Dana's contender series in Brasil

Back