Matchroom vs Queensberry 5 vs 5 in Saudi PPV June 1st PPV

Biev vs Bivol for free on espn but the 5 vs 5 PPV …. Christ … and people think Saudis are saving boxing … fuck

The 5 vs 5 thing should just be a separate event.

Also is the Sanchez vs Kabayel fight not happening anymore? That sounded good.

Biev vs Bivol for free on espn but the 5 vs 5 PPV …. Christ … and people think Saudis are saving boxing … fuck
Idk if you’re aware but Beterbiev is fighting Bivol thanks to the Saudis, Fury is fighting Usyk thanks to the Saudis, and if Canelo ever fought someone ranked in the top 25 of his division, it would be thanks to the Saudis. Don’t be ungrateful just because they did one thing you don’t like.

his excellency's vision is unfolding nicely, its surprising what unlimited cash can achieve

Idk if you’re aware but Beterbiev is fighting Bivol thanks to the Saudis, Fury is fighting Usyk thanks to the Saudis, and if Canelo ever fought someone ranked in the top 25 of his division, it would be thanks to the Saudis. Don’t be ungrateful just because they did one thing you don’t like.
I don’t give 0 fucks what the Saudi’s do with their blood money … or now we are going to bow down and suck on them for putting a few good fights … like they are saints or something … don’t call me ungrateful just because we see things differently… I’m a boxing fan but some of us don’t look the other way on what this people do and they are investing money that they have in abundance to clean their image not to satisfy a bunch of fans …

These are some really good match-ups. Looking forward to the card. Dubois vs Hrgovic is interesting since they have history. Reportedly he knocked out Dubois in sparring a while back but I wouldn't be surprised if Dubois gets his revenge.

These are some really good match-ups. Looking forward to the card. Dubois vs Hrgovic is interesting since they have history. Reportedly he knocked out Dubois in sparring a while back but I wouldn't be surprised if Dubois gets his revenge.
Hrgovic punches to the back of the head frequently, and we dont need to say much for Danny "Dickpuncher" Dubois.
who will win the foul-fest?

(but seriously i hope Dubois wins as he had a gutsy performance last time out and is more exciting than Hrgovic)

Back