Matt Mitrione KO'd Black Beast in 41 seconds

Kinosis

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Not only did Matt Mitrione put Black Beast away in 41 seconds, Mitrione's striking has improved big time since then as seen by him vs Nelson the first time and second time. Mitrione is top 5 at HW. Bellator > UFC at HW

2 of his 5 losses are to guys Lewis beat

And Mitrione destroyed Nelson in the rematch on the feet. So one guy Black Beast defeated also beat Mitrione (that Mitrione hadn't rematched and defeated). And Browne had to poke Mitrione's eyeball out to do it.

And Mitrione destroyed Nelson in the rematch on the feet. So one guy Black Beast defeated also beat Mitrione (that Mitrione hadn't rematched and defeated). And Browne had to poke Mitrione's eyeball out to do it.
And that black beast "victory" over Nelson was a horrible fight (controversial dec to say the least)

Meathead is kill or be killed every time. Power and speed are as good as any heavyweight, just has a glass jaw to go with it.

Mitrione is criminally underrated.

His casual off-screen persona kind of mitigates how good he is.

Mitrione also got choked out by a metrosexual comedian.

Mittrione has insane power in his strikes so he could do that to anyone.

Dude just charged at Lewis with a forearm and dropped him.

I’m actually surprised this fight doesn’t get mentioned more often when discussing The black beast. Lewis has improved since then, but anytime a fighter is KOd that quickly it should give pause for concern.

And remember Mitrione’s 19 second KO of De Fries? Knocked him out with his hipbone lmao.

Meatheads body must be made of concrete.

Dude just charged at Lewis with a forearm and dropped him.

I’m actually surprised this fight doesn’t get mentioned more often when discussing The black beast. Lewis has improved since then, but anytime a fighter is KOd that quickly it should give pause for concern.
Nah not really, HW power causes a helluva lot of first round KOs.

I think Lewis is doing fine with the exception of 226.

Would love to see Matt back in the UFC after winning this tournament.

Nah not really, HW power causes a helluva lot of first round KOs.

I think Lewis is doing fine with the exception of 226.

Would love to see Matt back in the UFC after winning this tournament.

Yeah I guess my point was more that it wasn’t even a punch that laid Lewis out; it was more like a football charge forearm-first.

Also, a first round knockout loss and a sub-minute KO loss are kind of in different categories, at least in my opinion. If a guy gets caught a few minutes in after a fun scrap, that’s one thing.

If they get blasted within seconds that’s a little bit worse, don’t you think?

Bellator should be having their commentators make these comparison on air. Adds credibility.

Back