Matt Serra calls out on Justin Buchholz BS!!!!

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
At around 3:20 Matt Serra calls out on Justins fake shit. Justin was saying how he was playing a role when he was antagonizing TJ and Serra mentioned how his feud with Hughes was 100 percent real and that Justin was not fighting TJ and so there was no reason to manufacture anything.

giphy.gif

That is why I like Serra. There is no BS in him... Straight shooter. Plus. The guy finished... finished St Pierre.

i mean he is right.....

Buckholz is just unbearable tbh. Acts like a badass yet had an extremely mediocre fight career who apparently thinks he is important enough to start a "fake feud" with TJ?

kinda pathetic quite frankly

Justin Buckles also said in the same interview that:

-Stud Show Radio is the no.1 MMA podcast in the world (it's already canceled months ago)
-Necktat is the best athlete in MMA (he's a 5'6" manlet)
-Master Tong is the bet coach in MMA (he's a gambling addict who got deported back to Bangcock)
-Duane and TJ were kicked out of TAM due to political situations (he previously said they got kicked due to disloyalty)

At around 3:20 Matt Serra calls out on Justins fake shit. Justin was saying how he was playing a role when he was antagonizing TJ and Serra mentioned how his feud with Hughes was 100 percent real and that Justin was not fighting TJ and so there was no reason to manufacture anything.

So basically Serra is saying he's full of shit and is using his mindset as proof for someone else? I didn't listen to it but if you're overview is generally what he said then that's just stupid. It's like saying that "Someone who commits suicide is selfish because I thought my brother was selfish when he killed himself. So when Fred says that he felt bad for his father because he must have been in a lot of pain to think death was better than dealing with shit he's lying because I thought my brother was selfish for doing that"

Justin Buckles also said in the same interview that:

-Stud Show Radio is the no.1 MMA podcast in the world (it's already canceled months ago)
-Necktat is the best athlete in MMA (he's a 5'6" manlet)
-Master Tong is the bet coach in MMA (he's a gambling addict who got deported back to Bangcock)
-Duane and TJ were kicked out of TAM due to political situations (he previously said they got kicked due to disloyalty)

Exactly, well said. The guy loves to overestimate his self worth.

So basically people arguing over the rights and wrong of a scenario where there is no right and wrong. K

i mean he is right.....

Buckholz is just unbearable tbh. Acts like a badass yet had an extremely mediocre fight career who apparently thinks he is important enough to start a "fake feud" with TJ?

kinda pathetic quite frankly

Agreed. Very strange situation.

did he clean up his mess in the octagon yet? heard its still there to this day

Pissed of eyetalian is pissed off.

And what's exactly new?

Manlet arguing with another manlet about manlets. Maybe Serra will put out a video of him pinning Justin to the floor in a diner somewhere. Plus he needs to lay off the roids and buffets dudes skin is always red.

So basically people arguing over the rights and wrong of a scenario where there is no right and wrong. K

You forgot to mention that it really doesn’t affect any of us, high school shit belongs in high school, and we will never know the truth.

Justin Buttholes is a snake in the grass. Talks shit about TJ for leaving and then leaves himself...

Back