Max. Be smart now.. so you can be smart later.

Ts..its wwe wme time. This whole max concussed...water poisoning...its alll script. They stack a card then spin some narrative and pull a future headliner of future ppv card. Its business. They not leaving 1 dollar on the ground.

Ts..its wwe wme time. This whole max concussed...water poisoning...its alll script. They stack a card then spin some narrative and pull a future headliner of future ppv card. Its business. They not leaving 1 dollar on the ground.

LOL Never though of that... Maybe they knew he was going to miss weight and this was the only way to save the fight. Might be why Ortega got all crazy asking for his money. The more I think about it Ortega might have been spot on (and may have gotten paid).

hope u he knocks 10 bells out of that fake ass ortega

LOL Never though of that... Maybe they knew he was going to miss weight and this was the only way to save the fight. Might be why Ortega got all crazy asking for his money. The more I think about it Ortega might have been spot on (and may have gotten paid).
To take anything said at face value is naive. Danas job is to promote, convince, lie. And he does...non stop.

To take anything said at face value is naive. Danas job is to promote, convince, lie. And he does...non stop.
Another example...khabib and tirimasugate. You think fighters arent compensated for playing along? And some fighters delay to train more. Sad but true. I mean they let dc lean on a towel ffs. Its that obvious. Sometimes not so obv.

I'm sorry but the JBG needs a sacrifice. Max has got to bleed for us.

I'm surprised the guy is fighting again, keeps not making it to fights, slurring speech and visually looks concussed. Can't even diagnose his last massive health scare and he's at it again? Respect him as a fighter but lately he seems too fucked up health wise for this game

Then what caused it? something caused it...use logic...he wasn't like that before his weight cut right? I agree it's not concussion related..if it was, he would have showed signs after his last fight with aldo..he never did...it was only after his weight cut...that most definitely had something to do with it...maybe it was the water depletion...who knows...but he needs to do things differently or it's going to happen again.

I agree that he needs a radical change, be it retirement, real time off, or a weight class change.

He COULDNT barely talk. He speaks fine now. At this point anything less than facts are conjecture. You pretending to know more is embarrassing. Shut your ass up
So what is facts anyways? We as a global society knows jack shit about the brain. CTE studies started just a few years a go. Getting OKed by a doctor regarding brain issues isnt worth a whole lot from what I understand. Especially if U want to fight and dont give 100% honest answers of how ur feeling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back