Media Max Flames Topuria "Kinda Un-BMF - Not Very BMF To Say" - UPDATE: Topuria Threatens To Fight Ortega Instead w/o BMF Belt

Pick a weight class Max. His last win at FW was vs KZ in 2023. Ortega at least finished top 5 Yair earlier this year. Max proved a lot in his second attempt at LW. I hope to see him vs another shark in the division next.

This is kind of ridiculous. Ortega is one of the least active guys in the division and nested on a completely undeserved ranking for years.

Setting aside that Max also beat Yair, his win over Arnold Allen was the best win in the division available at the time among contenders.

Ortega x Evloev makes sense.

History demands Max fights Topuria next.

Man I can’t believe Illia has this many nuthuggers. He is unbearable to listen to. Dude thinks he is way bigger than he is. He doesn’t deserve shit especially when he thinks nobody in the division deserves to fight him but somehow he deserves to fight Conor or Conor deserves to fight him. Dude is a grade an asshole. I am just waiting for Dana or ufc to put him in his place.

LOL

You can't say he ducked Max when he went and fucked up the guy who beat Max 3 times and lost none. He also beat two top ten guys to get the title shot.

Tell ya boy Max to put up the BMF belt for which Topuria is the rightful owner as when Topuria hits people they literally don't move.

shawn-michaels-suck-it.gif

While I admire Max’s spirit ,to make comments like that show he’s just not smart . BJ had same attitude and wasted some of his years fighting out of class( though yes he won WW belt ). Weight classes exist for reason .

<lol>

That's rich coming from you

View attachment 1040414

A real, rational fan, yes I am. You new SloppyToppy fans are something else, lol.

Topuria can say whatever he wants. He's the champ. I have no issues with it. He can talk his shit. He could end up beating Max as well. I'll still be here supporting Max either way. Like I have been for years.

Wasn't Ilia the one saying he wouldn't fight Max? and now he's also the one who is saying he'll only fight Max under certain stipulations?

Meanwhile max has been saying he'd fight him since before Ilia even won the belt.

Fanboys these days are weird.
This is the right way to look at it and the truth.

LOL

You can't say he ducked Max when he went and fucked up the guy who beat Max 3 times and lost none. He also beat two top ten guys to get the title shot.

Tell ya boy Max to put up the BMF belt for which Topuria is the rightful owner as when Topuria hits people they literally don't move.

Well at least you can take solace in the fact that nobody will ever accuse you of being smart.
<Fedor23>

Ilia doesn’t anyone outside of Islam and Connor. At least defend the belt once please.

Ilia doesn’t anyone outside of Islam and Connor. At least defend the belt once please.
I agree, i dislike him tryna dodge every challenger with dumb excuses.
He's gotta defend the belt against Max or Volk, there's no inbetween.

Wasn't Ilia the one saying he wouldn't fight Max? and now he's also the one who is saying he'll only fight Max under certain stipulations?

Meanwhile max has been saying he'd fight him since before Ilia even won the belt.

Fanboys these days are weird.

Max is scared, salt, cope, kek.

He's 100% right

to my sherdogee's that will ride Max's coat tail till his execution by Topuria: God won't shame you either.

You can't unify the BMF & undisputed titles. If that was the case then Kamaru Usman would've became the BMF for stomping on Masvidal's feet. <lmao>

Or a very non BMF fighter like Movsar Evloev could be fighting for it in the near future if the undisputed champion had it, can't do that.

Back