Max Holloway is Easily the Most Likeable Title Holder of This Current Lineup of Champions

I'd say it's between him and DC. Stipe should be up there too but for some reason he is just boring and unlivable even though he's a nice guy.

Remember this guy with his where's Waldo and then immediately afterward claiming he didn't want to fight because he was going on vacation?

11 straight wins in less than four years, 6 of those against top 10 guys, four of those against top 5 guys, 9 of his 14 victories have come by stoppage, isn't a douchebag, doesn't turn down fights, doesn't get injured, doesn't bitch about money, and is proficient on both the ground and on the feet. How can anyone not like this guy, in my opinion he's easily the most likeable and marketable champ right now. Maybe more people will appreciate him when he stomps Edgar, the only top 5 guy he hasn't beaten. Max bless.

View attachment 253323
I agree, unless he starts talking trash.
That was so cringe-worthy, I started rooting for Aldo just to shut him up...
...but then he decided to be respectful again, and I hope it stays like that this time.

Humble Max >>>>> Trash-talking Max.

Keep fishing, SJW.

Merely pointing out how retarded you are by using examples triggered you into being consumed with race relations?

Just how much of a bitter cuck are you?

Cody is easily the most likable unless you are intimidated by him for whatever reason

Merely pointing out how retarded you are by using examples triggered you into being consumed with race relations?

Just how much of a bitter cuck are you?

Go suck off Luke Thomas SJW.

Go suck off Luke Thomas SJW.

It has nothing to do with making you feel guilty. It's all about pointing out how much of a retard and a full retard at that you are.

The bitterness that you are obsessed with is pathetic. Clearly you are a cuck.

It has nothing to do with making you feel guilty. It's all about pointing out how much of a retard and a full retard at that you are.

The bitterness that you are obsessed with is pathetic. Clearly you are a cuck.

bro you read me like a book

Max is one of the most entertaining fighters in the cage. Just don't let him near a microphone.

Yes but he is very ugly.

I really liked the exposure Max got leading up to the Aldo fight. I knew Max was a great fighter but the Primetime coverage demonstrated that he is a pretty likable fighter as well.

That'll change after UFC 214.

Jones, Maia, Cyborg.

Stipe, DC, Woodley in that order

Max loses some cred in my eyes because he is one the fighters who cuts a lot of weight to gain a size advantage.

Dude has never missed weight, and has unlimited cardio in the weight class. I think your eyes are deceiving you.

Especially considering one of your top 3 has had struggles making weight in 2 different sports.

25503FE600000578-0-image-a-75_1423008608939.jpg

Dude has never missed weight, and has unlimited cardio in the weight class. I think your eyes are deceiving you.

Especially considering one of your top 3 has had struggles making weight in 2 different sports.

25503FE600000578-0-image-a-75_1423008608939.jpg
Bitch please. He dwarfed Pettis who was the LW champ. He dwarfed Lamas and He towered of Aldo. Your logic and eyes are fucked up. Making weight doesnt mean he doesnt have a size advantage.
260px-Holloway_vs._Pettis.png

iu

iu

Bitch please. He dwarfed Pettis who was the LW champ. He dwarfed Lamas and He towered of Aldo. Your logic and eyes are fucked up. Making weight doesnt mean he doesnt have a size advantage.

No, but a lack of cardio and inability to take a punch are the primary signs of a fighter who is cutting too much weight for your body; neither of which are issues that Max has.

You are basically ripping on Max for being tall, while you root on a fat boy who has actual weight cutting issues.

hypocrisy.gif

No, but a lack of cardio and inability to take a punch are the primary signs of a fighter who is cutting too much weight for your body; neither of which are issues that Max has.

You are basically ripping on Max for being tall, while you root on a fat boy who has actual weight cutting issues.

hypocrisy.gif
The fighter your ripping on is almost over the hill. Max is 25. DC has been taking hits from the best of them at HW and LHW and never shown any real cardio issues. Both these men are 5'11" and fight at the opposite end of the weight classes. Your arguement is weak as fuck.

GD you're stupid and waste my time quoting me in threads.

Last edited:
Back