Max Holloway is Easily the Most Likeable Title Holder of This Current Lineup of Champions

The fighter your ripping on is almost over the hill. Max is 25. Fuck you're stupid and waste my time quoting me in threads.

- Misuses "your"
- Can't match verb tense
- Thinks I'm the stupid one

QyZso.gif

11 straight wins in less than four years, 6 of those against top 10 guys, four of those against top 5 guys, 9 of his 14 victories have come by stoppage, isn't a douchebag, doesn't turn down fights, doesn't get injured, doesn't bitch about money, and is proficient on both the ground and on the feet. How can anyone not like this guy, in my opinion he's easily the most likeable and marketable champ right now. Maybe more people will appreciate him when he stomps Edgar, the only top 5 guy he hasn't beaten. Max bless.

View attachment 253323

Not sure what you are on about when you are knocking guys for "bitching about money." If you haven't noticed, with the way the UFC is currently run, that's the only way guys get paid. Its either speak up, or be undervalued. Plus you are talking about a profession with a very short shelf life, and very damaging effects on health. I'll never knock a guy for wanting to get paid more, given what they do, and the way the UFC runs their business. Look at other major sports, they have pensions and get paid a hell of a lot more. Fighters need to maximize their earnings because the window is small.

The fighter your ripping on is almost over the hill. Max is 25. Fuck you're stupid and waste my time quoting me in threads.
You daid you hate Max for being too big but he's not. It's called weight classes, not height classes. Meanwhile you support DC who missed weight in his last fight. You sound stupid.

Stipe, DC, Woodley in that order

Max loses some cred in my eyes because he is one the fighters who cuts a lot of weight to gain a size advantage.

The guy is super skinny i bet you that he cuts less weight that what mcgregor used to at 145

Also from the top of my head Jeremy Stephens and Hacran Dias both look bigger than him at 145

Not sure he's got such a big size advantage. Height sure, but size and reach not so much

Holloway impressed me massively with his win over Aldo and overall resume. He's young and has gone from strength to strength. He hasn't lost a fight since he was 22 and that was to McGregor.

He's a badass for sure, but sadly McGregor's shadow looms over him in the casual fan's eyes. He also doesn't have the gift of the gab. I don't give too many fucks about PPV buys, but he has a long road to climb.

- Misuses "your"
- Can't match verb tense
- Thinks I'm the stupid one

QyZso.gif
I knew you was a bitch ass nerd.
You daid you hate Max for being too big but he's not. It's called weight classes, not height classes. Meanwhile you support DC who missed weight in his last fight. You sound stupid.
Nah Gayb, you got it twisted. They are both the same height. One fought at HW while the other fights 5 weight classes below him. I said exactly what I felt on the matter. I lose respect for fighters that try to gain an edge using size. Incase you dont understand the what size means here, its length and height.

Last edited:
Max Holloway fights are thrilling, and he is equal parts Fight IQ and showman.

I can't come up with a good reason to skip a Holloway fight, I want to see all of them and I know I'm watching world class fighting when I do.

Certainly more likable than a "Champion" that avoids defending the belt.

Come to think of it, all the champs together this has easily been the most unlikable group of champs the UFC has ever had. GDR at least was striped, lol. But shit.

I like DJ, DC, Joanna, and Whittaker a lot more than Holloway. Nothing against Max.

Hard to even consider him a champion tbh ... he will lose to Edgar ..

Stipe, DC, Woodley in that order

Max loses some cred in my eyes because he is one the fighters who cuts a lot of weight to gain a size advantage.
Good point. Woodley walks around at 170, I hear.

Back