Media Max Holloway KO Justin Gaethje GIFS

giphy-downsized-large.gif
giphy.gif
I mean, Max had the fight won, then says, lets do a slug fest, just to see...that is a BMF fighter for sure, and the fact he KO'd Justin...EPIC...

Well FML but that was amazing yeah, wish it was Justin winning though :(

Last second of the last round!?
Also reminds me of the old UFC 6 commentary - "I dont see much discipline I just see swinging".

I guess MMA didn't progress as much as we thought, which is Ok we came to see swinging.
The entire 5 rounds was calculated and technical imo, the last 10 seconds was just a fucking gift to us fans and the most badass finish of a big fight I have ever seen. Also the very last sequence was technical lol, Max slipped ducked under and countered with a beautiful right.

I have been watching this sport since I was a kid in the 1990's and that moment is literally the greatest thing I have ever seen in the sport, sure there have been many great ones but considering Max was up, 100% going to get the win and then decided to point down, call it on against the supposed heavier hitting with 10 seconds left to then get the finish with 1 second left...just fucking storybook shit.

Last edited:
Historic moment that will never die.
He had the clear victory and still risked it to entertain and fight.
Pride spirit lives on through both Max and Justin ala Fedor, Sakuraba, Hendo, Rampage and not caring for weight class fights.

There was a time when Hendo was known as "Decision" Dan Henderson

The just-bleed gods approve of this sacrifice in their honor. Damn that was gangsta.

That was unbelievable, I’m glad Justin didn’t hurt his neck in the fall , looked dangerous

There was a left hook max threw that landed behind the ear, knocked JG off balance even more and set him up for the final combo.

Brutal brutal stuff.

The difference between an elite MMA striker and elite striker is huge

Back