Thumbs up to Ortega after failed TD
showboat1.PNG
after a nice clean lands on Ortega and he slips a counter from Ortega
showboat2.PNG
Mocks Ortega after wobbling him
showboat3.PNG showboat4.PNG
Staredown after round 2 very similar to Lawler vs Rory
showboat5.PNG

Fair to say Max felt disrespected going into this fight and wanted to but a bad beating on Ortega to silence doubters

The little wobble had me laughing, Max is awesome

yeah, wasn't a fan of that shit.

Boy is trying to be Anderson Silva 2.0

Both fighters had a ton of respect for each other leading into and after the fight. But while in the cage it's kill or be killed and Holloway was showing him he's levels above him.

i thought the wobble mock was pretty funny but I dont think it was really meant to disrespect Ortega

lots of people doubted Holloway especially with all the health issues. Think he wanted to show how he was on a different level

I hope we’re fortunate enough to get animated photos one day. We could call them gif.

I bet T-city moaning about if he was going to show up lit a wee fire under Max.

garbrandt is a fucking glass chinned stiff so atleast max is stunting for us

blessed

That wobble was funny, but hasn't anyone learned from Anderson Silva.

He almost went too far with it and was getting caught, you can do that against certain fighters to play mindgames with them, but against a young hungry guy its just gonna motivate him more to try and win.

I hope we’re fortunate enough to get animated photos one day. We could call them gif.

th

I'm not a fan of the showboating but I know why fighters do it. It's simply to get in the head of their opponents.

Wasn't out of disrespect.... part taking the psychological edge.... part pumping himself up.

Nothing personal, and even Ortega knows this.

Back