Media Max Holloway Mocking Ortega During The Fight

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
It's gamesmanship meant to emotionally and psychological fatigue and demoralize his opponent. Anderson was also very good at this

Oh don’t worry I’m not retard
cool down kid
vl40.gif

max is the shit. he beat the living shit outta ortega and had fun while doing it

MVP, Idesanya, and A .Silva aren't allowed to showboat, but Diaz bros, Conor, Garbrandt, and Max get a pass

'mega paydays' suck for the sport, it's made a disaster out of it. rankings, divisions all out the window and all anyone cares about is mayweather money. conor sucks and so do you.

shine that, 'kid'.
You absolute child, you obviously don't care about the fighters welfare once your little brain has everything compartmentalized, once you get what you want it doesn't matter,
Amigo, these men and women are putting their health on the line for our entertainment, its the rankings and divisions that don't matter and its the big fat cheques that feed families that do matter.

2006 join date as well, disappointing...

You absolute child, you obviously don't care about the fighters welfare once your little brain has everything compartmentalized, once you get what you want it doesn't matter,
Amigo, these men and women are putting their health on the line for our entertainment, its the rankings and divisions that don't matter and its the big fat cheques that feed families that do matter.

2006 join date as well, disappointing...
jackass - you're the one having trouble grasping the difference between the average fighter getting paid properly and every idiot asking for 5 million now to even go out and fight. two totally different things. conor is responsible for the latter. and yes the rankings and divisions do matter. it's the fucking wwe now and conor basically did it.

jackass - you're the one having trouble grasping the difference between the average fighter getting paid properly and every idiot asking for 5 million now to even go out and fight. two totally different things. conor is responsible for the latter. and yes the rankings and divisions do matter. it's the fucking wwe now and conor basically did it.
Ugh, you simply don't get it.

Doesn't really bother me, sometimes you just hit that stride and start having fun regardless of who's in front of you.

Doubt Ortega will take it too personally.

Considering ortega was always respectful to him and even said he wished him well in the pre fight press conference, I think it was a shitty move. Fuck him

Reminded me of the Diaz brothers. I see it as a way to get into his opponents head during the fight rather than being disrespectful

Back