Max Holloway set 3 records with another win against Aldo

what is interesting is he has been in the UFC since his 5th career fight (which he lost). He has evolved a lot and became one hell of a fighter.

I've been telling people for a while now that Holloway might smash all the records. The guy got an early start and has been on a tear for the last 4 years. GSP and Bisping's 20 wins for a career in the UFC is already in jeopardy from him and he just turned 26.

Pettis is cooked and has been for some time.

Stephens and oliviera are journeymen ~10 ranking mark.

Aldo is a good win. Cub is overrated. Lamas - see cub, another middle of the pack fighter.

Cole miller, corassani, collard, chope, fili. 4 cans before he got to the so-so guys.

Lol so I'm guessing you don't like MM either.
Beating everyone in the division outside of Conor = he fought cans lol.
Ur like one of the red necks on South park ... If ur next post don't have "they took our jobs" in it, I'd be pretty surprised.

Some of these stats and "records" used to promote fighters now are so stupid. So specific. Like "first person under 25 to do x in y wins... among active competitors". I don't just mean for Max but in general some of the ones you hear mentioned in the UFC is just silly.

I like Holloway though.

That particular one isn't stupid, particularly when you understand how hard it is for someone that young to get to 15 wins. Max was 21 years old. You look at the young guys come in like Sage Northcutt or back in the day Karo Parisyan and realize how hard it is for guys so young to compete in the UFC. Jon Jones was the youngest champ in history at 23 and even he didn't get to 15 wins before Max Holloway.

Pettis is cooked and has been for some time.

Stephens and oliviera are journeymen ~10 ranking mark.

Aldo is a good win. Cub is overrated. Lamas - see cub, another middle of the pack fighter.

Cole miller, corassani, collard, chope, fili. 4 cans before he got to the so-so guys.
When he was fighting the “cans” as you put it, Max was also considered a “can” because he was young, “green” and his record was still modest.

Aldo twice lamas Pettis. Just a whole bunch of cans eh man
Did i say all of them? At this point pettis is irrelevant. Pettis was getting tested on the feet by oliviera and has been a joke since he lost to RDA. Lamas...nothing special. Jack of all trades and overrated.
Ur like one of the red necks on South park ... If ur next post don't have "they took our jobs" in it, I'd be pretty surprised.
Beat edgar did he? Mendes (yes he is suspended now but before)? Both of them and Conor beat max easily.

I guess that can crushing spree he went on really helped pad his stats. Similar to ferguson's

Aldo twice, Pettis, Lamas, Jeremy Stephens, and Charles Oliveira...

You should stop posting.

Beat edgar did he? Mendes (yes he is suspended now but before)? Both of them and Conor beat max easily.

Everything you are saying makes zero sense but the worst part is the hypocrisy. Max has beaten far more top talent in the division than Conor ever did.

Did i say all of them? At this point pettis is irrelevant. Pettis was getting tested on the feet by oliviera and has been a joke since he lost to RDA. Lamas...nothing special. Jack of all trades and overrated.

lol no pettis and lamas are great fucking fighters so is oliviera, nice try noob

whats a signature strike?
Drone strikes.....or
10-fun-facts-about-the-karate-kid-that-you-may-not-know-preview.jpg

GratefulHauntingFrigatebird-small.gif

Back