Media Max Holloway takes home $600,000 in bonuses!

545465.jpg

He was the CO main event, and I think was irritated the UFC was promoting his fight like it was the main event, but he wasn't making any PPV pts. I guess the found a way to remedy the situation.

Hopefully that Traitor POS Gaychi only got his show money.

Well deserved. Dude brought it even when he had that fight locked up.
Korean Zombie did the exact same thing with Yair Rodriquez but it worked out against him. He had the fight in the bag all 5 rounds but started brawling right at the end for no reason and got KTFO! literally at the last second of the 5 round fight just like this one. Risky business going all in like that!

Jesus, the dude calls for higher bonuses then goes and grabs two of them and an all-time great ko then gets to fly to Hawaii. The nicknames fits

I honestly feel like Max should be disqualified from getting those bonuses. It was a decent knockout but he did blind him in both eyes with vicious eyepokes.

Korean Zombie did the exact same thing with Yair Rodriquez but it worked out against him. He had the fight in the bag all 5 rounds but started brawling right at the end for no reason and got KTFO! literally at the last second of the 5 round fight just like this one. Risky business going all in like that!
Which makes it all the more impressive. Max probably has less reservations because his chin has never been cracked.

Back