Max Holloway vs. Brian Ortega Official at UFC 226

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Voted Blessed, but who really knows Ortega is pretty damned dangerous.

Hoe. Lee. Shit. Here we go! T-City is the only one that stands in the way of Blessed and total supremacy.

This will also be Ortega's toughest test to date, Max Holloway has been looking like an absolute killer in his 12 fight Win Streak. Ortega's dangerous and has been on fire as well picking up a lot of momentum heading into this match. This fight will paint a good picture of who will rule the Featherweight Division.

I'm going with Max.

Amazing fight, I'll take Max based on Ortega's hittability, Max's durability, pace and greater experience.

But in reality it's wide open.

Outstanding. Don't really want either guy to lose but I gotta go with Ortega. I've been following him since the Tavares fight.

Kind of pointless to talk about it now. 226 looks stacked now but come Independence day it will be headlined by Volkov vs. Blaydes for the interim HW championship. I'm not going to think about the match up until the walkout music starts.

Insane fight!! Lets fucking GOOOO!! I don't care who wins, I just want an awesome fight.

Picking Max but Ortega definitely has a shot.

tenor.gif

I'm not going to pick a winner because I think they both have the skills needed to beat each other and all I want is a great fight. But my fuckin god, what an amazing fight. Really hoping it happens without any sort of incidents, along with the rest of this card and we will all be in for a great one.

Great fight. Tough fight for both but that being said, max by late tko or UD

I like them both but i'm pulling for Holloway. Shame they can't both be winners.

Cub was lighting Ortega up on the feet

Max wins easily

That's the thing though. Ortega is behind in pretty much every fight until he gets the finish.

I'm picking Holloway, but Ortega is fucking dangerous in every facet of the fight.

Back