clownin

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
who breaks first

maxresdefault.jpg

max-holloway-759.jpg

Last edited:
Would be an awesome fight and I'd pick Tony to win it but it isn't a fight that needs to happen right now. Tony has business with Khabib and Max needs to solidify his status at 145.

I got Tony winning that scrap. But would be epic!

Would be an awesome fight and I'd pick Tony to win it but it isn't a fight that needs to happen right now. Tony has business with Khabib and Max needs to solidify his status at 145.
Who's left at 145 for Max? Moicano? Frankie(who I'm surprised they'd never fought)?

2358 strikes landed at the end of the fight.

Who's left at 145 for Max? Moicano? Frankie(who I'm surprised they'd never fought)?
Plenty of fighters are still around. Mendes, Volkanovski, Yair, Zabit, KZ, Ortega will probably get another shot... Plenty left for Max.

Who breaks first? No one cause both are unbroken but imo Max would be a little favorite

I want to see Max fight Chad first, he will test Max's TDD to the limit.

Love both guys but I think Max takes it. Needs to happen for 155 champ. Strip Khabob

Max was way better defense and boxing,
But Tony is a machine and is bigger. He’s also longer, which is one of the things Max is used to having on his side

I think Tony would win in an amazing fight

Tony breaks first, there's a first time for EVERYTHING, Max just has to Bless him a couple times, Tony'll get the message.

I would love to see this fight. It's 50/50 imo, if it stays standing all 5 rounds Max would win easily. If Tony can get it down to the mat he's got the advantage. Neither fighter breaks imo....

Yeah, like none of us know how Max versus a Manlet would turn out... please...
A manlet with the most explosive double leg in the division and nasty GnP. Height doesn't matter when you're on your back.

Khabib vs Tony needs to happen.

With that said, I wouldn't be mad to see these two mad man go at it

Would be ez fight of the year unless Tony gets a early sub

Seems like a 50/50 right now

Would be a great fight to watch although I think Max is much more technical on the feet and can match the pace of Ferguson. I think it would be a close fight, but I got Max finishing him in round 5 or via UD. One of my dream matches for a long time now.

Back