Max Kellerman "Conor has zero chance to go ten rounds. None"

Why? The fight didn't go 10 rounds.

Main card results
Super welterweight: Floyd Mayweather Jr. def. Conor McGregor via TKO in Round 10
Junior lightweight: Gervonta Davis def. Francisco Fonseca via TKO in Round 8
Light heavyweight: Badou Jack def. Nathan Cleverly via TKO in Round 5
Cruiserweight: Andrew Tabiti def. Steve Cunningham via unanimous decision (97-93, 97-93, 100-90)

Consider a consultation with your family psychiatric adviser; this displays worrying signs of psychosis and difficulties in correct perception of reality.

Consider a consultation with your family psychiatric adviser; this displays worrying signs of psychosis and difficulties in correct perception of reality.

Yeah if the stoppage is in the 10th he didn't go 10. Pretty simple fam.

That's 9 and a half rounds or whatever percentage of the 10th round it went. To go ten rounds the tenth round must finish. Just like starting a fight doesn't mean it went 1 round, the 1st round must finish for it to go 1 round.

That's 9 and a half rounds or whatever percentage of the 10th round it went. To go ten rounds the tenth round must finish. Just like starting a fight doesn't mean it went 1 round, the 1st round must finish for it to go 10 rounds.

Hmm, i suppose that does make sense. Alrighty, stance updated then.

Last edited:
Why? The fight didn't go 10 rounds.

Yeah if the stoppage is in the 10th he didn't go 10. Pretty simple fam.

That's 9 and a half rounds or whatever percentage of the 10th round it went. To go ten rounds the tenth round must finish. Just like starting a fight doesn't mean it went 1 round, the 1st round must finish for it to go 1 round.

All of that does not matter. It is still obvious Max Kellerman was wrong. Saying he has ZERO chance is already retarded on itself, and based on the fight we saw that Conor could have easily go past 10 rounds, the fact that he got stopped this time during the round 10 doesnt make Kellerman's claim any less retarded.

I agree

Floyd will carry him for 4 rounds
by then Conor will gas
and Floyd stops him around the 9th round

this though is no real fight
it's a wwe type of match

holyshit you saw the future

dana-white-holy-shit-o.gif

img_1881-jpg.268337

Conor would have gone whatever the fuck round Floyd let him get to. Floyd could have stood there from the opening bell of round one and traded shots with Conor McPillowfists and Conor would have gassed out far far earlier once he started eating shots especially body shots.

Conor's gassing is not a cardio issue. It's a head and balls thing.

Conor would have gone whatever the fuck round Floyd let him get to. Floyd could have stood there from the opening bell of round one and traded shots with Conor McPillowfists and Conor would have gassed out far far earlier once he started eating shots especially body shots.

Conor's gassing is not a cardio issue. It's a head and balls thing.

Yep. Bear in mind, he was going 12 rounds in sparring. And even "put it on" fat little Paulie in the 11th and 12th round. Floyd made him gas and took his soul by just walking him down, pressuring him, and landing hard shots to body and head.

He didn't go 10 rounds. He went 9 rounds and 1 minute.

Also, Kellerman already gave McBooger props for doing "better" than he expected, so what's the point of bumping this thread?IMG_7356.JPG

I agree

by then Conor will gas

it's a wwe type of match

Nice one

Conor McGregor didn't last for ten rounds. Max Kellerman was right.

He didn't go 10 rounds. He went 9 rounds and 1 minute.

Also, Kellerman already gave McBooger props for doing "better" than he expected, so what's the point of bumping this thread?View attachment 273095

"I agree

by then Conor will gas

it's a wwe type of match"

this guy saw the future
<seedat>

He didn't finish the tenth round, Kellerman was right

Nate turned him into a panic wrestler with a basic "1-2"

Jack, you gotta admit its been pretty damn funny since the boxing match. A lot of revisionist history and moral victories, not to mention the shoved down a certain fan base's throats.

tenor.gif

Get off that dope

LOL. You found what was probably the only time I indulged in the Conor trolling. I posted several times after that that he was not going to win that fight. Here is my response to a real question asking what Conor fans think of his chances:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/any-conor-fan-who-thinks-hell-lose-badly.3596529/#post-132939125
I think he's screwed. I'd be truly shocked if he won the fight.

That said I am cautiously optimistic that he can make it a good showing and look like a competent boxer, albeit unorthodox. It wouldn't surprise me to see him land some solid shots on Floyd.

Since we're on memory lane....

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i-smell-fear-from-colons-fanboys-and-it-smells-rank.3384945/

{<jordan}

I'll make it easy for all these conor twats.

Go grab a ruler. Pull your pants/onesies down and pinch your baby cocks (or in some cases, the swollen clit you guys like to call yer cock). Use the ruler to measure, from hilt to tip.

It'll read something like 2-1/4" on the ruler. It is a known universal fact that 2-1/4" is not 3". Likewise, 9-1/2 rounds does not constitute 10 rounds.

You're welcome.

- The Sherdog Professor

LOL. You found what was probably the only time I indulged in the Conor trolling. I posted several times after that that he was not going to win that fight. Here is my response to a real question asking what Conor fans think of his chances:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/any-conor-fan-who-thinks-hell-lose-badly.3596529/#post-132939125

Since we're on memory lane....

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i-smell-fear-from-colons-fanboys-and-it-smells-rank.3384945/

{<jordan}

All good brother, I know you're an OG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back