Maxwell Griffin vs Michael Perry - Share Your Opinion

PlatinumAmerican

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Max Griffin is not a point fighter. He said himself he wants to hit Perry with his own stuff (elbows, knees). I think that’s the worst game plan for him. Knowing that makes me favor Perry even more in this matchup. Wtf is wrong with y’all

Perry is legit exciting... Amazing hands. But his cardio and grappling are bottom tier. I am just pumped to see them Bang. These two wont disappoint.

This fight should be co-main, or THE main.

FOTN written all over it.

Both of these guys are gunslingers.

May the best man win.

Perry is legit exciting... Amazing hands. But his cardio and grappling are bottom tier. I am just pumped to see them Bang. These two wont disappoint.
Fair enough I’m worked up on sherdog I just need to enjoy the fight

May the best man win.
hell ya I’m excited cheers man this card is gonna deliver I can just tell

Fair enough I’m worked up on sherdog I just need to enjoy the fight

hell ya I’m excited cheers man this card is gonna deliver I can just tell

You know it brotha!!!!

giphy.gif

I used to follow Griffin and go to a lot of his fights when he was out here on the local scene
His girl is one of the most beautiful women I ever seen in my life
And thats not opinion thats a muthafuckin fact

I used to follow Griffin and go to a lot of his fights when he was out here on the local scene
His girl is one of the most beautiful women I ever seen in my life
And thats not opinion thats a muthafuckin fact
Hell ya good for him win or lose he’s set I need to get on that level

While I’m not much of a fan of Perry or his personality, dude likes to fight and finished all of his wins. 9/10 times he is in exciting fights, so I will watch this one as well. I’ll be ready...

latest

Last edited:
Perry has good stand up in mma terms.

I think this dude plays into his game and perry can get the finish but this dude seems dangerous in the first and you just never know.

Perry has been dropped a few times.

Perry has good stand up in mma terms.

I think this dude plays into his game and perry can get the finish but this dude seems dangerous in the first and you just never know.

Perry has been dropped a few times.
They are both hittable and dangerous that’s fair. Holy shit what if we see a double knockdown like fedor vs mitrione

Perry won't be able to pull Griffin's pants down during the actual fight so he is screwed...

Just kidding, I'm not a big Perry fan, but I'd be an idiot not to acknowledge those hands... I think he takes Griffin out by the end of the 1st round. You think a thug like PMP is gonna lose to someone named Maxwell??? Please.

May the best man win.
This into emmetts/Stephens would be bad ass but could the heart truly recover from. Such excitement?

For sure, fireworks.

Seems like and easy one for Griffin though. Much better than Perry everywhere, and doesn't cower when he gets hit like Perry does.

This into emmetts/Stephens would be bad ass but could the heart truly recover from. Such excitement?
Especially not with all the cocaine I know sherdoggers be doing while they rage out and shadowbox their tv during the fights

Flash knock down by Perry with 8 seconds left in the first. Comes off the stool and drops him at 1:09 minute mark of the second. My opinion is worth exactly what you paid for it.

Back