Mayans MC trailer for new upcoming series

JAEGERX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
anyone catch the trailer? i really liked SoA so its from the same creator of the series, it looks pretty good i guess, im gonna check it out, i leave here the trailer for it so you can check it out.

I've been looking forward to this. There isn't much on TV that I watch these days and I really liked Son's so this should be good.

I might check the show out but I'm mostly here to compliment that AV, @JaegerIT

I love The Boys.

The series premier is on tonight.

Are they going to show boobs and buns like Yellowstone?

SOA was cheesy and very melodramatic. Entertaining though.

I don't expect it to be anywhere near as good as SOA, but given the extremely poor selection of quality TV shows on currently I will give it a shot.

It was pretty good.

Looks pretty awful. SOA was pretty terrible too tho so I guess it’ll be more of the same..

Soooo...

Another MC show of someone getting killed every episode well getting to the drugs and some prostitutes tossed in to the mix to fill in the gaps....lliteraly.

Meh..

Seen it.

I watching right now. What is the suppose to be real world equivalents of the towns they have visited in Mex, and USA? SAnto Padre and Santa Madre are suppose to be located where along the border, AZ, El Pasa?

edit,

That plaza right were the main man sees his old girlfriend looks familiar. It looks like the border area of Calexico. But Calexico, and Mexicali aint that vibrant looking, at least not around the border.

Last edited:
So was it worth it?

So was it worth it?
It's nothing mindblowing, but I wasn't bored.
I think the Mexican Jax is pretty decent, and the cartel stuff could be cool.

If you like SOA, it has the same feel.
I enjoyed SOA for what it was, never thought it was any sort of high brow stuff, but it was entertaining enough

It's nothing mindblowing, but I wasn't bored.
I think the Mexican Jax is pretty decent, and the cartel stuff could be cool.

If you like SOA, it has the same feel.
I enjoyed SOA for what it was, never thought it was any sort of high brow stuff, but it was entertaining enough

Hmmm tough decision I manage a few seasons of SOA then I gave up on it.
Maybe I'll watch an episode of this or two.

But reading the "reviews" here like "its not bad" does not make it seem like its good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back