Mayberry: Best place to air dirty laundry & get advice?

Clippys Mom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A friend of mine was recently abandoned, with his 2 kids (age 5 & 7), by his wife, who has found a better life selling her pussy online at sugar daddy websites. He got ahold of all her communications the night before her departure, and to his dismay, found she had been banging married men at work and getting marriage advice while laying in other womens beds. Fortunately my friend documented all of her activities in the 3 months leading up to her departure, including domestic abuse, drug, pharma, and alcohol abuse, neglect of the children and her systematic strategy implemented to ensure the loss of said friends job.

Some other areas of concern include;
  • Her false narrative to manufacture consent with her own family and friends.
  • Her plan to steal away the family home
  • Her not paying any money for the mortgage, bills, or child support of any kind.
  • The kids see her once a week, but have no interest in seeing her, and will beg or cry not to.
  • Her falsifying her taxes to gain more leverage over the home ownership, and also not disclosing her hooker money and gifts.
  • Is my friend a beta cuck?

There is much more to this story, but that is a start.

What's a guy supposed to do?

Note: she is of low IQ and culture, has mental illness and a family with a history of mental illness and abuse, has no system of ethics, or values that she can articulate. She "oopsey babied" my friend in the first place to snag a man.

This is my friend...

Why did you marry a hoe, bro?

He's not a beta cuck if he got the fuck out of there. Bitches be crazy, and there's not much anyone can do besides getting your leg out of that bear trap once she starts acting up. Getting cheated on and staying with her would be the beta cuck thing to do.

Why did you marry a hoe, bro?

He didn't marry her, but he tried to make her an honest woman. He was blinded by "Dat ass doe" syndrome. Pretty sure he is a fucken narrisist that thought he could save a hoe.

A friend of mine was recently abandoned, with his 2 kids (age 5 & 7), by his wife, who has found a better life selling her pussy online at sugar daddy websites. He got ahold of all her communications the night before her departure, and to his dismay, found she had been banging married men at work and getting marriage advice while laying in other womens beds. Fortunately my friend documented all of her activities in the 3 months leading up to her departure, including domestic abuse, drug, pharma, and alcohol abuse, neglect of the children and her systematic strategy implemented to ensure the loss of said friends job.

• Her not paying any money for the mortgage, bills, or child support of any kind.
  • The kids see her once a week, but have no interest in seeing her, and will beg or cry not to.
  • Her falsifying her taxes to gain more leverage over the home ownership, and also not disclosing her hooker money and gifts.

Note: she is of low IQ and culture, has mental illness and a family with a history of mental illness and abuse, has no system of ethics, or values that she can articulate. She "oopsey babied" my friend in the first place to snag a man.

This is my friend...

This is my friend...

Low IQ and culture. Is that some subtle way of saying a minority?

He's not a beta cuck if he got the fuck out of there. Bitches be crazy, and there's not much anyone can do besides getting your leg out of that bear trap once she starts acting up. Getting cheated on and staying with her would be the beta cuck thing to do.

He thought he was doing right by the kids. He was fooling himself.

Green eyes, white skin, western christian, 5th gen canadian millennial.

Ah. So in other words a holier-than-thou, judgmental, good for nothing waste of cells with first world problems and an undeserved sense of self-entitlement.

He thought he was doing right by the kids. He was fooling himself.
It's a hard situation. Staying in a dysfunctional relationship probably does more harm than a broken one. Men are also generally more sentimental than women and will try to make it work or fix it either because they're more sentimental or because they stand to lose more financially. It's a hard admission to make that you just picked a dud and should split when there are kids involved. I always do my due diligence to find out a woman is completely worthless before leaving her because leaving a decent woman over a misunderstanding is pretty bad imo.

Well, I have a solution for problem: have her murdered. One caveat, though: it's pretty fucking illegal and frowned upon by some... Well, at least not in the Middle East, where women's rights are nonexistent...

Well, I have a solution for problem: have her murdered. One caveat, though: it's pretty fucking illegal and frowned upon by some... Well, at least not in the Middle East, where women's rights are nonexistent...

Unfortunately she is just one of many women today in North America and other Western Nations who think what they are doing is some form of "girl power"

Back