Mayberry: Best place to air dirty laundry & get advice?

He didn't marry her, but he tried to make her an honest woman. He was blinded by "Dat ass doe" syndrome. Pretty sure he is a fucken narrisist that thought he could save a hoe.

How the hell did he meet this kind of woman, much less have a relationship and kids with her?

1) Pix of that ass
2) Fill the room with upper cuts
3) Profit!

A friend of mine was recently abandoned, with his 2 kids (age 5 & 7), by his wife, who has found a better life selling her pussy online at sugar daddy websites. He got ahold of all her communications the night before her departure, and to his dismay, found she had been banging married men at work and getting marriage advice while laying in other womens beds. Fortunately my friend documented all of her activities in the 3 months leading up to her departure, including domestic abuse, drug, pharma, and alcohol abuse, neglect of the children and her systematic strategy implemented to ensure the loss of said friends job.

Some other areas of concern include;
  • Her false narrative to manufacture consent with her own family and friends.
  • Her plan to steal away the family home
  • Her not paying any money for the mortgage, bills, or child support of any kind.
  • The kids see her once a week, but have no interest in seeing her, and will beg or cry not to.
  • Her falsifying her taxes to gain more leverage over the home ownership, and also not disclosing her hooker money and gifts.
  • Is my friend a beta cuck?

There is much more to this story, but that is a start.

What's a guy supposed to do?

Note: she is of low IQ and culture, has mental illness and a family with a history of mental illness and abuse, has no system of ethics, or values that she can articulate. She "oopsey babied" my friend in the first place to snag a man.

This is my friend...

Not a beta cuck
Is the skank's name on the house or car?
Honestly, this chick just sounds like too much to deal with. She's literally prostituting herself out, while having a husband and kids. There's no reasoning with a person like that.

I would just try to cut all ties with her. She doesn't give a shit about your friend, or the kids, so why subject them to her bullshit?
If your friend can afford taking care of the kids on his own, I'd suggest doing that. I wouldn't want her hooker money, or her trying to use the money as an excuse to weasel her way back in.

Where is she living?
What a godawful person

She lives in a swank new condo, and just bought a new car, filled the condo with all new furniture and tech, has bought piles of new clothes, makeup and accessories, but has no money for the kids. Her clients pay for lavish lifestyle. One of the married guys gives her a $700 a month allowence on top of other perks. He's married with kids. She has a good paying job where she also sleeps with a superior and another married guy with kids. HR will be impressed.

1) Pix of that ass
2) Fill the room with upper cuts
3) Profit!

I hear you.

Married men with families, reputations and jobs that combined will spend $5000 a month for pussy. I bet they would spend double that per month just to keep a secret. My friend is past all that thinking though.

She lives in a swank new condo, and just bought a new car, filled the condo with all new furniture and tech, has bought piles of new clothes, makeup and accessories, but has no money for the kids. Her clients pay for lavish lifestyle. One of the married guys gives her a $700 a month allowence on top of other perks. He's married with kids. She has a good paying job where she also sleeps with a superior and another married guy with kids. HR will be impressed.
Disgusting
Fuck her. Good thing he got evidence
How about her family? The kids are 5 and 7, so surely the grandparents want the kids around, or are they assholes as well?

Disgusting
Fuck her. Good thing he got evidence
How about her family? The kids are 5 and 7, so surely the grandparents want the kids around, or are they assholes as well?

Thanks to her bullshiting, he is a scapegoat and outcast. If they only knew. They are seldomly involved with the kids. So yeah...fuckups. her sister and mother have both tried to kill themselves in the last year and a half. She gets marriage advise from this bipolar sister who is a cerial cheat herself. Fucken mess. He was going to sit with four senior members of her family to appeal to their "best selves" as they all adhere to ethical medical, legal, and religious codes, but I think all but one would ultimately have the courage and wisdom to do the right thing and be guided by truth. The others would faulter beneath the political pressures of their perspective social investments. Best perhaps to cut the losses rather than risk her family knowing the truth and having them line up behind her to sweep the elephant under the family rug, which they seem to have done with other large family problems. Better to have the dirt as leverage to protect the children....unfortunately.

He didn't marry her, but he tried to make her an honest woman. He was blinded by "Dat ass doe" syndrome. Pretty sure he is a fucken narrisist that thought he could save a hoe.

I thought only women have that dumb "save a douche" mentality.

I thought only women have that dumb "save a douche" mentality.

Have you ever seen a girl act all indignant about a guy allegidly brushing up on her at the bar, and the predictable result of several men playing the save a ho card? Men get suckered all the time willingly, or play the protection card for pussy game. Some people are empathetic to a ho and believe that given a chance she can flower to become a great woman. Sometimes they do. Mostly they don't. You live, you learn. Never give up on people, but protect yourself first. Yadda yadda...ect....

A friend of mine was recently abandoned, with his 2 kids (age 5 & 7), by his wife, who has found a better life selling her pussy online at sugar daddy websites. He got ahold of all her communications the night before her departure, and to his dismay, found she had been banging married men at work and getting marriage advice while laying in other womens beds. Fortunately my friend documented all of her activities in the 3 months leading up to her departure, including domestic abuse, drug, pharma, and alcohol abuse, neglect of the children and her systematic strategy implemented to ensure the loss of said friends job.

Some other areas of concern include;
  • Her false narrative to manufacture consent with her own family and friends.
  • Her plan to steal away the family home
  • Her not paying any money for the mortgage, bills, or child support of any kind.
  • The kids see her once a week, but have no interest in seeing her, and will beg or cry not to.
  • Her falsifying her taxes to gain more leverage over the home ownership, and also not disclosing her hooker money and gifts.
  • Is my friend a beta cuck?

There is much more to this story, but that is a start.

What's a guy supposed to do?

Note: she is of low IQ and culture, has mental illness and a family with a history of mental illness and abuse, has no system of ethics, or values that she can articulate. She "oopsey babied" my friend in the first place to snag a man.

This is my friend...

Well, if things are like you say they are, the only thing he can do is make sure he keeps custody of those kids and gets a deal in the divorce allowing him to keep the house and provide for them. Gotta take care of his own sanity and the well-being of the children before anything else.

Once the dust settles, it may be worth it to try to reach some kind of understanding with the mom if at all possible. If she is totally crazy, that may not be possible, of course. However, if there is some humanity left in her then he should try to reach some agreement about when/how she sees the kids and try to leave the bitterness behind. This might be months or even years in the future, though.

In the meantime he should move on with his own life.

Well, if things are like you say they are, the only thing he can do is make sure he keeps custody of those kids and gets a deal in the divorce allowing him to keep the house and provide for them. Gotta take care of his own sanity and the well-being of the children before anything else.

Once the dust settles, it may be worth it to try to reach some kind of understanding with the mom if at all possible. If she is totally crazy, that may not be possible, of course. However, if there is some humanity left in her then he should try to reach some agreement about when/how she sees the kids and try to leave the bitterness behind. This might be months or even years in the future, though.

In the meantime he should move on with his own life.

Sound advice.

wow she sounds crazy

feel bad for any man gotta deal with a woman like this

When the wife and friend go on the Maury Povich show, TS reveals in a shocking twist that he's one of the sugar daddies and/or the father of one of the kids.

Have you ever seen a girl act all indignant about a guy allegidly brushing up on her at the bar, and the predictable result of several men playing the save a ho card? Men get suckered all the time willingly, or play the protection card for pussy game. Some people are empathetic to a ho and believe that given a chance she can flower to become a great woman. Sometimes they do. Mostly they don't. You live, you learn. Never give up on people, but protect yourself first. Yadda yadda...ect....

Oh yes I agree men do all kinds of shit just to get laid. I'm guilty as charged.

My point was rarely do men bring the "save a hoe" mentality into a marriage. Very few men get married hoping his hoe of a girlfriend would magically turn into a model sandwich-making wife after the marriage.

Back